Chapter twenty-three

I woke up early in the morning and looked at the clock, it was six in the morning, usually I slept a little longer than that, today some people were going home, I got up and stretched then went out into the lounge where I found Chantel, Gage, Simon, Gabrielle and Alexandria getting their stuff packed up and sitting on the couch probably waiting for Shawn to get up.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." I said giving them a hug one by one and after that going to make myself a coffee.

"We have to drive to my moms, I promised her I would go and see her quickly before going home." Chantel said and I looked at her awhile filling my cup.

"I miss my mom." I said after my cup was full I walked to the couch and sat down, "When did you see her last?" She asked and I shrugged, "Not for awhile." I said

"Morning." Hannah said walking into the lounge too

"You look happy." I said taking a sip of my coffee and she smiled "Oh, I am." She said, I looked at her confused, what was going on?

"Hannah, what's going on?" I asked smiling thinking I knew what was going on, "Ok, last night I was talking to Corey and he asked me to be his girlfriend!" Hananh said smiling a huge smile

"Really?" That's great Hannah." I said and we bounced up and down together, I then looked and seen Mick walk into the lounge, he seen us jumping so he walked over and started bouncing too.

"Why are you both bouncing?" I asked and both Hannah and I looked at him and laughed, "Corey and Hannah are a couple now." I said and he clapped his hands.

"My dad is going out with you?" I seen Angeline come out of the bunks while rubbing her eyes and Hannah nodded and Angeline looked at her, "My dad?" She asked and she nodded

"That is really weird but, I am happy for you." Angeline said walking up and hugging Hannah, Corey came out and smiled towards Hannah.

"Morning." He said and they kissed everyone in the lounge looked at them and said their 'awee's' and Hannah blushed while Corey smiled.

"So what's going on today?" I asked Corey and he shrugged

"Dunno, gonna get there sometime soon though." He said and I smiled, but I was kinda sad because Chantel waqs leaving soon and so were Alexandria and Gage, Simon and Gabrielle.

Soon everyone had woken up and we were almost into New Mexico and there was no food to cook, that meant I had to go shopping for stuff but I was thinking about going for lunch first, I sat on the couch with Sid, Griffen and Kassie played cards with Simon.

"Hey, I wanna take you out for supper tonight." Sid said and I looked at him, he was smiling and I looked at him confused, "Alright." I said and looked at Shawn who was smiling hugely and now I was confused even more now.

"Hey, guys, we are almost there." Joey said coming into the lounge and sitting down, I laid my head on Sid's shoulder and looked at Joey who had seen me looking and shifted his eyes to the ground, after what had happened everything became really awkward and I knew that I had to make up for it.

Once we came to New Mexico I grabbed my purse and was about to go but Joey was blocking my way, I looked him in the eyes.

"Listen, I'm sorry about.. you know." He said rubbing the back of his head and looking at the ground, I bit my lip, "It's alright.. I'm sorry about all of that." I said as he looked up

"Really?" He asked and I nodded, I sat down on my bunk

"Yeah, I was actually meaning to get everything cleared up." I told him and he sat down next to me and smiled, "Same, I hate all this awkward stuff.. your with Sid and well, there are other girls out there." He said and I smiled