Chapter nine

I woke up and stretched, I knew everyone was probably already up so I got up off my bed and walked into the lounge where the guys sat doing whatever, I grabbed some coffee and sat down next to Corey, my eyes were stinging so I rubbed them again and drank the coffee.

"Hey guys.. take a look at this magazine, does this look like anyone we know?" Shawn asked showing us all a page in the magazine.. it was a picture of me and Sid on the beach kissing.

"Nina!? Sid what the hell!?" Chris asked running into the bunks so go find Sid, I ran after Chris and found him trying to strangle Sid, "Chris stop!" I said taking Chris off Sid.

"Why didn't you both say something?" He asked and I looked at the floor, "Nina, you knew what happened to Greg.. and Sid, why didn't you tell me?" He asked us both and I sat down next to Sid who was sitting up on his bed.

"We were lanning on telling you soon.. but didn't know how you would of taken it." I told him

"Didnt know how I would have taken it? Nina, I'm furious.. Did he touch you? You better not of hurt or touched my sister you twit!" Chris said getting ready to throw a punch at Sid, "I didn't!" He shouted and Corey came in.

"Chris, calm down its alright we know Sid and how he is with girls he wouldn't hurt your sister." Corey told him putting a hand on Chris's shoulder and Chris sighed.

"Fine.. But you better not hurt her!" Chris said to Sid and walked out before anyone could say anything else, "I'm sorry.. I didn't think this would of happened.." Sid said

"It's ok, he's like that at first." I told Sid as Corey sat down with us, "You know, if your both not careful Sid could be kicked out of Slipknot if Chris doesn't want you both together." He said and got up to walk out.

"He's right.. Just know one thing, I will never hurt you." Sid said holding my hands and kissing my forehead.

"Thanks, Sid.. That really means a lot." I told him and we both shared a smile, Kassie walked in and sat on my lap, she was already walking again anyway, she looked from me and Sid.

"Is Sid gonna be my daddy?" She asked and my eyes almost about popped out and I smiled, "Honey, Sid and I are just dating.." She interrupted me

"But can I call Sid my daddy?" She asked and it made me giggle, Sid ruffled Kassie's hair and she looked at him, "You can call me whatever you like." He told her and her eyes brighten and she leaped from me to him and hugged him.

"Thanks, daddy." She said clinging onto Sid and I could see Sid smiling and he hugged her back, "How about you go play with Griffen so your mommy and I can talk." He said and Kassie nodded and walked to the lounge.

"Sorry about that." I said and Sid just smiled and held onto my hand, "It's alright, it means she is already liking the fact that we are a couple." He said and kissed my lips, I smiled into the kiss.

After awhile both Sid and I walked into the lounge, I seen Joey look down at the ground and Chris just played his video games, Corey smiled while drinking a beer I knew that the kids were somewhere doing somethng, both Sid and I sat down with Corey.

"What's everyone's problem?" I whispered to Corey and he shrugged and put the bottle down on the table, "Well, we all know what Chris is angry about and well, everyone is doing their own little thing." He said smiling at me and Sid.

"Where are Griffen and Kassie?" Sid asked

"At the stage getting it ready for yet another concert for tomorrow.. that reminds me, Scarlett is coming to get Griffen tomorrow morning." He said and I nodded, "Yeah, Hannah's coming to get to get Kassie soon too, I just don't know yet." I said as I seen Mick, Jim, Shawn and the kids come in and Kassie ran to me and Sid and sat on my lap.

"We helped out with the stage." She said and I looked at her surpirsed, "Really? How did that go?" I asked her and she smiled, Griffen sat on Corey's lap.

"It went really good, Griffen and I got lolli pops from Shawn." She said showing me a shining green lolli pop, Griffen had a purple one in his hand, "Did you say thank you to him?" I asked her and she looked at Shawn, so did Griffen.

"Thank you Shawn." They said and Shawn smiled

"Hannah's coming to pick you up sometime this week." I told Kassie and she looked at me, she looked both happy and sad, "But, I don't want to leave you and daddy." Kassie said and everyone looked at us.

"Daddy?" Corey asked then burst out laughing I could see Sid smiling then rolling his eyes, "Yeah, she wanted to call me that so I let her." He said and Corey stopped laughing.

"That's cute and all Sid but, I don't think you can look after even one kid." Corey said giggling and some of the other guys laughed too, "I can take care of a kid." Sid said taking Kassie from me and sitting her on his lap.

"Yeah, only baby you can take care of is Maryjane." Corey said and Joey snickered, Sid rolled his eyes, "First, Maryjane is my dog and second, I can so take care of a kid." Sid said as Kassie yawned and Corey smiled.

"Really? Well, instead of Nina taking care of Kassie why don't you take care of her." Corey said and I looked t Sid, he looked at Kassie and then at Corey and smiled, "Deal.. and to make it challanging I will look after both until both leave." He said and I just looked at him wide eyed.

"Sid, are you sure?" I asked and he nodded, "Yup, are you and Griffen ready for bed?" He asked Kassie and Griffen, they both nodded.

"So.. what do I do first?" Sid asked and I laughed, "They go brush their teeth, Kassie brushes her hair, they put their pajama's on, read them a story and then tuck them in." I told him while smiling, he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Alright.. let's try this then." Sid said getting up and taking the kids to get ready for bed, I had to go see this.

First, he got them to brush their teeth which was easy then got Kassie to brush her hair, that was pretty easy then they put their pajama's on the only hard part was getting them into bed, they kept on getting out and Sid had to race after them and tuck them in he finally got them into their beds and read them a story, finally they were asleep and so was everyone else except Sid and I who sat on the couch.

"So, do I get a victory kiss?" Sid asked looking at me and I couldn't help but giggle and looked at him, "For what?" I asked putting my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Tucking in the kids, that's a victory." He said and I smiled and he lifted my head up and kissed me, I kissed back and then the kiss deepened and we ended up laying on the couch making out, he put his hands on my bare stomach and staretd traveling up but I stopped him.

"No, Sid, we are on the tour bus.. with Kassie, Griffen and the guys and besides.. I'm not ready yet." I told him sitting up and looking down at my fiddling hands, he held onto my hand.

"It's alright, I understand." He said and I hugged him, I loved that he was so understanding and knew me.

"Thanks, Sid, it means a lot to me that you understand." I said getting up and kissing him then going to my bunk to get ready for bed.