Chapter fourty-two

Today we were going home, we had such a wonderful time on our honeymoon and we knew we would come back very soon to this place with Kassie.

"I'm really going to miss this place." Sid said staring out the window in our bedroom and I nodded, "We will be back soon." I told him.

"Yeah, I miss everyone even the guys." He said smiling and turning around to wrap his hands around my waist, "Chris said that you guys were making a new album when we get back." I told him and Sid raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah?" He asked, "Why does one of my best friends tell you stuff before me?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Well, I am his sister." I smiled and he rolled his eyes smiling, "Alright." Sid said letting it go.

Soon we had everything packed and were on our way home. While driving I started to feel tired, I yawned and closed my eyes slowly letting sleep take over.

Later I had woken up and looked at my cell phone, I had slept for an hour.

"How far are we away from home?" I asked Sid who was staring at the road, "About.. four hours maybe?" He said unsure and I chuckled.

"Alright, well could we make a pit stop? I have to use the bathroom." I told him and he smiled.

"Sure, next pit stop will be five minutes though." He told me, "Alright." I said and turned on the radio, I clicked through the channels before finding a channel I liked and stuck with it.

"Hey! That's one of our new songs!" Sid said and turned up the volume, "Its pretty good." I replied and he smiled bobbing his head lightly.

I felt my cell phone buzz and picked it up, it was a text from Amanda.

'Hey, what time will you guys be home?' She texted and I quickly texted her back.

'Sid says maybe four hours.' I replied and put my phone back on my lap.

Five minutes went by and we came to a gas station, Sid parked the car by a gas pump and I got out of the car. I walked into the small store and quickly made it to the bathroom, after I had done my business I washed my hands and walked out then grabbed a few packs of beef jerky and two bags of chips. I walked up to the counter and put all my stuff up.

"Hey, you're Nina Wilson aren't you?" The lady asked and I nodded, "Fan of Slipknot I presume?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"Huge fan, so what are you doing at this gas station?" She asked, "Sid and I are just going home from our honeymoon." I told her and her eyes went wide.

"Shit! That's so awesome, is he like, here with you right now?" She asked hopeful and I nodded.

"Yeah, he should be coming in any second now." I told her as she scanned my stuff and Sid came into the store.

"Holy crap!" She said as Sid came down and pulled out his credit card, "I was just telling her about our honeymoon, she's a big fan." I told him and he gave me a smile then turned his attention towards the lady standing at the counter.

"Big fan, huh? What's your name anyway?" He asked her and I realized I had totally forgotten to ask her for her name.

"Izzy." She replied giving us a smile, "Well Izzy, would you like to take a selfie?" Sid asked and Izzy's face went white.

"You're joking!?" She started and I giggled, "I'll take the picture." I said and Izzy gave me her cell phone.

Sid put his arm over her shoulder and Izzy put her pinkie finger and her pointer finger up as well as Sid. I snapped the picture and gave the cell phone back to Izzy.

"That's so cool! I met Sid and Nina Wilson!" Izzy said excitedly, once Sid paid we said our goodbyes and walked out of the store to our car.

"That was so nice of you." I told Sid and he smiled, "I can't disappoint my fans can I?" He asked.

"No way, it's so nice to see them smile though." I told him which made him smile.

We drove for a few more hours until we came to a McDonalds and went through the drive thru. We both got burgers and fries, paid then drove off.

The entire drive, we listened to the radio and soon enough I drove the car while Sid slept the rest of the way. Soon enough we came home, Amanda and Chris were at the house waiting for us.

"Hey guys!" I said getting out of the car, "Momma!" Kassie said running up to us and hugged Sid and I both.

"How was your time together?" I asked as we all went inside we would get the bags after.

"It was great! We had so much fun." I told them, "That's great, I want to hear all about it." Amanda said and we all sat on the couch while Kassie went up stairs to play with her toys.

"We met this really nice couple while we were there too." Sid started while smiling.

"Yeah? Do they have kids as well?" Chris asked

"Yup, two of them." Sid told him and I waved for Amanda to follow me, we walked outside and sat on the lawn chairs.

"What happened?" She asked, "The couple was really nice but the girlfriend seemed kind of off." I told her.

"It seemed like she was flirting with Sid a lot." I confessed to her, "Are the kids around Kassie's age at least?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Laney seemed about Kassie's age." I told and she smiled, "That's good.. so, I have something to tell you." She said slowly.

"What's that?" I asked sort of worried, "Well.. Chris and I were thinking about trying for a baby." She told me and my eyes went wide.

"Really!? That's wonderful!" I told her and she smiled, "I'm so glad you think so." She said and we walked back into the house.

"Hey did you hear?" Sid asked, "Chris and Amanda are trying for a baby? Yup!" I said and he smiled.

"I'm so happy for you guys." I said and gave my brother a hug.

"Well, I guess we should probably get going though." Amanda said and Chris got up.

"Alright well we will see you guys later." I said as they got up from the couches and walked up to the doorway.

"Well you guys will probably see us soon, Corey wants to make a new album." Chris told us and they walked out of the house.

"I can't believe they are trying for a baby." I said excitedly while closing the door, "Yeah, I'm so happy for them." Sid replied as Kassie came down stairs.

"What did you guys get me?" She asked excitedly and I chuckled, "Well, we went to a festival and got you a stuffed animal." Sid told her and she smiled.

"Really!?" She almost screamed and I chuckled.

"Yup, but you gotta wait until our bags are in the house, alright?" Sid asked and Kassie nodded.

With that, Sid and I walked out of the house and started bringing our bags inside. Our honeymoon was certainly magical.