CHAPTER 38: The bliss of Ignorance

LIAM

"What are you doing to me?" I cup Vecker's face and kiss her.

She giggles against my mouth and nibbles my lower lip, tightening the already strong grip around her little finger.

It's like the sex is getting better which is impossible because it started off on utopia and reaching a point where I am becoming a Nympho-Odessa-anic. Which is described as someone who is addicted to sleeping with Odessa Vecker.

To get her out of my system, I have been avoiding her but it didn't work.

The moment I saw her walk into this testosterone infested party, she hasn't left my peripheral view. I also have been stalking her socials for the 14 days we haven't been in contact but it is nothing compared to the real deal considering she barely ever posts.

I was on the second floor balcony when I saw Tommy and Vecker come out of the house sloshed out of their minds and laughing like old friends.

Unlike everyone else, Tommy doesn't mind getting on my bad side. We played against each other a lot in high school so it made him immune to my aggressive side and he also doesn't care enough about the semantics behind Vecker and me to stay away from her.

I think he might actually like Vecker and not because she is involved with me.

I still saw red earlier on when she wanted to jump into a pool with a strappy mini skater dress with flare that was going to leave nothing to imagination once it got wet.

That red fog cleared when she flinched back and I managed to scared her. It was the first time her Russian temper didn't come out to match mine and it was so hot how she cooled me off.

The sex and hearing her she missed me, was just the icing on the cake.

"What am I doing to you?" She repeats my question and says, "giving you good sex?" after I open my eyes.

I laugh because she wiggles her eyebrows in a suggestive manner and squeezes my butt in the process. Now that I can see her closely, I drink her in and her beauty just overthrows me.

She is not even wearing makeup. Just little gold hoops peeking through the dark locks of her wavy hair and her already thick and long eyelashes are decorating her eyes like art.

I never seen such a potent shade of sapphire in someone eyes, like it is in Odessa. Its magnetic and honestly poetic because the shades of blue keep changing.

The dark color of the dress compliments her creamy skin and it is pushing her bust up to show a tasteful cleavage.

She looks better than most of the woman here and I can tell she didn't even try.

"What?" Vecker moves a strand off her face.

She has a lot of hair for someone with a small face.

"I really missed you," I confess and she beams like a little kid. I have never seen her so playful which is why I ask. "How drunk are you?"

"Drunk? It's called being sex high baby, you are too now enjoy it," she slaps a kiss on my mouth and pulls up her underwear.

White bikini bottoms, I don't even want to ask but I can't wait to hear.

"I am enjoying it," I buckle my pants and kiss her again.

She tastes like Jagger and Pepsi but smells like honey soap and flowers.

"Good, ready to dance?" She combs down the sex hair and pulls out lip-gloss from her boot to reapply.

Dance? In a jock filled house while she looks like temptation in a little black dress? Hell no.