Prologue

🌹 Author's Note: Eternal Devotion of Manifest

The captivating sequel of "Deception of Obsessive Devotion." In this thrilling continuation, the intricate dance of love and fate deepens as we delve into the lives of Rosé and Jennie.

"Eternal Devotion of Manifest" unfolds the next chapter of their intertwined destinies, exploring the depths of their emotions, the trials they face, and the enduring power of love. Rosé, the modern princess of Korea, and Jennie, an Underground Mafia yet Royal from blood with a mysterious power, navigate a world filled with passion, danger, and unexpected twists.

🕰️ Time Note to Readers 🕰️

"Eternal Devotion of Manifest" is written in a present style, it offers a unique peek into the characters' future. Consider this a literary journey where the timeline transcends our current perspective. Enjoy the ride and let your imagination weave the threads of the past, present, and future. (I haven't seen future to write about the future lifestyle so bear with me)

~

"Jisoo!! Wake up!! Jisooya!!"

Jisoo's eyes fluttered open as a splash of water brought her back to consciousness. The sight before her was Rosé, wearing a bewildered expression, unsure of the reason behind Jisoo's tears. Without a word, Jisoo pulled Rosé into a tight embrace, seeking reassurance and comfort in that moment. However, Rosé, feeling slightly overwhelmed, groaned and playfully hit Jisoo's back, a reaction to the tightness of the hug that bordered on suffocation.

"Jesus, what's wrong with you, Jisoo? You've been passed out for a day. How can you faint just from hitting your head with a basketball?" Rosé scolded, her worry transforming into frustration.

"Basketball?" Jisoo mumbled, her mind struggling to grasp the situation.

"Don't tell me you have some amnesia, losing memories or something. No way in hell! You promised to treat us to dinner," Rosé exclaimed, crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently. "Lisa! Lisa! Look, she's acting like she doesn't remember anything."

Lisa entered the room, placing her arm around Rosé's shoulders as if they were discreetly acquainted.

"She's playing pranks again, but it won't work. Jisooya, we need a dinner party! You promised you would do it when you pass the interview"

"Interview?" Jisoo struggled to regain consciousness. "Jennie... Oh God, where is Jennie, Roseanne? She must be here too, isn't she? Where am I? Jen—"

"Jennie?" Rosé repeated, feeling a sense of foreboding. 

The name reverberated, evoking a sense of familiarity that eluded conscious recognition. As if held a forgotten essence, a connection lost in the labyrinth of erased memories.

"Who is Jennie?" Lisa asked, glancing between Jisoo and Rosé. Rosé shrugged in response.

As Jisoo fully awoke from her daze, the floodgates of memory opened wide. The promises, plans, and people she held dear rushed back, but amidst the chaos, one name echoed louder than all others: Jennie.

In a panic, Jisoo searched the room for Jennie, her anchor in the storm of confusion. Yet, to her dismay, she found only perplexed faces and unfamiliar surroundings. The realization hit her like a ton of bricks — Jennie was not there.

Jisoo's heart raced, anxiety enthralling her as she wrestled with the absence of her memories. Questions swirled in her mind, elusive answers slipping through her grasp. In the void left by her forgotten past, the weight of uncertainty pressed down on her, and she yearned for clarity, for answers, but most of all, she yearned for Jennie.