Revenge

Aarohi's Pov
Heyy bhagwan pata nhi kal dimag ko kya ho gya tha.. How will I face Reyansh now.. I wish aaj hum mile hi na. But i love to see him. Yrr kya karun. Mom shouted from downstairs, " Beta its getting late what are u doing for so long upstairs, come fast?" I replied, "Aai mummy" I went downstairs with a little pout. On dining table while having breakfast dad asked," Did something happened, u seem zoned out." I blushed remembering the night and said," no dad, its just little headache." Mom replied,"Take medicine after breakfast oki" i just hummed in response

Aarohi's outfit

I took a deep breathe and entered the office

I took a deep breathe and entered the office. My feet hurts because of heels. As soon as i entered office a girl named Sanika hugged me. I don't like hugs except for Meeshu's. But still i smiled towards her. She is really a cute & talkative girl. And She told me she likes Shekhar. I was confused who would tell me that on our first meet. She thinks i am close to Shekhar and is asking for my help to persue him. Oh godd yaha mera koi bf nhi aur mein dusre ki madad krungi waah. I snapped out of my thoughts when she said,"Aarohi Should we go to club this weekend?" I calmly denied," I am sorry Ms. Sanika I don't drink and go clubs i don't like it." She seemed upset but said," Its fine Aarohi but aren't we friends so why would you call me Ms. Sanika." I just hummed then we settled on our seats which are beside eachother. I worked on few designs just then Reyansh walked into the office. My eyes diverted toward him. We made an eye contact.

Reyansh Pov
I entered office walking through corridor my eyes were searching for a specific person HER. I saw her and we made eye contact Hayee. I walked into my cabin.

Author's Pov
Shekhar provided the schedule to Reyansh.
Reyansh:- ok .Tell someone to Bring the previous designs file to my cabin.

Reyansh's Outfit

Shekhar asked Sanika to pass the files to Reyansh

Shekhar asked Sanika to pass the files to Reyansh. Aarohi was having little problems creating designs, Shekhar sat beside her helping her out. On the other side A employe snatched the file from Sanika with full power which led her to fall on the ground and hiss in pain. Hearing a thud and Sanika hiss in pain Shekhar & Aarohi went towards them. Aarohi helped Sanika get up. Sanika explained everything to Shekhar.
Employe:- She is lying, she said herself to me that pass this file to Reyansh.
Shekhar:- It's Mr.Reyansh for you. we'll check cctv and take legal actions and Ms.AAROHI PASS THIS FILE TO MR.REYANSH.
AAROHI:- OKAY

Aarohi's Pov
Ohh shitt!! What okay yrr. The flashbacks started. Oh no i can't face him. What would he be thinking about me. Oh godd help me. I went towards the cabin and knocked. "Come in" he said. His voice is so cold hmphh. I went inside while my face was facing the floor.

Author's Pov
Reyansh saw Aarohi and smirked.
Aarohi:- The file sir. I was told to give it to you.
Reyansh:- keep it on the desk.
As Aarohi turned and was about to leave Reyansh grabed Aarohi's hand and pinned her to wall.
Aarohi:- What are you doing sir?
Reyansh:- Returning u what u did yesterday. 
Aarohi was a blushing mess.
Aarohi:- I did nothing Uncle. I don't remember anything.
Reyansh:- Well kiddo then let me remind  you.
Reyansh was getting closer to Aarohi. Aarohi was Red like a tomato. Reyansh saw Aarohi's face and Pecked her forehead. Aarohi was speechless.
Reyansh:-[giggles]Did u expect something else?
Aarohi:- s..something else!? W...What? No way
HER STUTTERING WENT UNNOTICED BY HIM.He is the only one who made her stutter in her entire life.
Aarohi stomped her leg on his and went outside the cabin. Reyansh hissed in pain.

Reyansh's Pov
I hope she doesn't hate me after what i did. She is so cute.

Aarohi's Pov
Oh godd why did i stutter.My poor heartuu, it's beating so fast. Damn what was that? Was he just teasing me? Huh i am so confused. Bhagwan kya ho rha hai mere sath!!
Sanika came towards me and asked,"Are you okay? Do you have fever?Why is your face so red" And checked my forehead with her hand. I replied, " i am alright, it's so hot in here!" I walked past her to my seat and continued my work.
Tomorrow is holiday i don't have to face him thankfully. I'll call Zain & Meesha too at orphanage.

Author's Pov
In the Evening. Aarohi went home alone not wanting to face him. But Reyansh  asked Shekhar to make sure she reaches home safely..