Date

Aarohi's Pov
I woke up with sunlight hitting on my face. I am so tired i don't want to wake up but i still have to go office. I lazily woke up and had shower and got ready.

 I lazily woke up and had shower and got ready

I ran downstairs as it was getting late. Even though i woke up early, i got a long shower and couldn't decide my outfit too. Mom shouted from kitchen,"HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST THEN GO AARU BETA." As i was getting late i just grabed sandwich and drove to office.
I parked my car and went inside the office. Sanika came towards me handing me a cup of coffee. I thanked her.

Author's Pov
Sanika:- Aarohi I got a boyfriend!!!
Aarohi:- Huh!? Few days before you weren't even over Shekhar.
Sanika:- Ohh Aarohi he is my boyfriend. [Blushing hard]
Aarohi:- HUHHH!!?
Sanika covered her mouth with hands.
Sanika:- Sorry on her behalf. Voice down please.
Aarohi:- Like What? how? When? Since?
Sanika:- Calm down!! I work here for past few years. We liked eachother secretly but never confessed. So i went to club yesterday alone and coincidentally met him I was so drunk that umm i kissed and confessed.
Aarohi:- omggg
Sanika:- And yes that's how i got a boyfriend!!
Aarohi:- Straight out of movies damnn..
Manager:- stop talking and continue your work. And you Mrs. Aarohi submit this files to Mr. Agarwal's Cabin.
Sanika:- But he isn't here yet.
Manager:- THEN USE COMMON SENSE GIVE IT WHEN HE ARRIVES.
[Aarohi flinched hearing him shout]
Sanika:- Don't Shout!!
Aarohi went to office terrace to get some fresh air.

Aarohi's Pov
I don't understand why this Manager has to shout everytime at me & Sanika. She doesn't shout at any other employees. It's only 2 week that i am here and It's already exhausting. Suddenly i felt cold on my cheeks. I turned my head and Saw Reyansh holding a colddrink. I smiled at him. He hugged me and gave me the drink. "Missed me" whispered him. I chuckled and said,"Seriously?" He broke the hug and questioned me,"What are you doing here alone?"

Author's Pov
Aarohi:- Just getting some fresh air. How did you know i am here?
Reyansh:- CCTV
Aarohi just hummed.
Reyansh:- U seem tired. I guess we won't be able to go on a date tonight!
Aarohi:- I am not tired. Tell me where will we go? Huh?
Reyansh giggled :- On a dinner date and movie night.
Aarohi:- Only Two of us?
Reyansh coldly:- Then Should i call Maa, Pa on date too!?
Aarohi:- Yahhh i was just kidding.
They both went back to work.

At night.
Aarohi got ready wearing a black frock making her look elegant with a golden necklace around her neck. It was her first date. She doesn't know how to react. She sprinkled some perfume on her neck and informed her parents that she is going out with her friends .

Aarohi's outfit

Aarohi reached the restaurant and saw Reyansh already waiting for her

Aarohi's Pov
Ahh my heart. It's gonna explode he looks drop dead gorgeous. I can't believe this man is MINE.

Reyansh's Outfit

Author's Pov Reyansh pulled out a chair for Aarohi to sit

Author's Pov
Reyansh pulled out a chair for Aarohi to sit.
Aarohi:- Did i came late?Did i keep you waiting
Reyansh:- heyy calm down it's just i came early.

Flashback
Shekhar:- Ohho you look in a good mood today.
Reyansh:- I am going on a date with my girlfriend.
Shekhar:- Ohhhh! Don't be late,girls hate that
Reyansh's Pov
Oh i don't want her to dislike me on our first date. We are meeting at 8:00p.m,I'll reach there by 7:45p.m.

Author's Pov
And in excitement he reached restaurant at 7:30p.m. what a great guy!!

Flashback ends
They ordered their food.
Reyansh:- Anything specific you wanna do today?
Aarohi:- You told we'll watch movie! right?
Reyansh:- Yes i know just wondered if you want to do anything else!?
Aarohi:- [with a smirk] As in!?
Reyansh choked onto the water.
Reyansh:- BOLD
Aarohi:- Heyyy What are you thinking!!??
Reyansh:- Nothing but it's not my fault.

They smiled. They were enjoying their time just lost into eachother not caring about their surroundings. On top of it it's their both's first date.

They had their dinner and went to movie theatre.

Reyansh:- Popcorn?
Aarohi:- No we just had dinner. I am full.
Reyansh:- Oki but any drink?
Aarohi:- Coke hehe
Reyansh patted her head and passed a warm smile who anyone can faint to.
Reyansh:- Sure

They settled in movie theater.
Reyansh noticed Aarohi's hand being cold.
Reyansh:- I'll hold the drink for you.
Aarohi:-No it's fine.
Reyansh:- I don't want you to get cold and skip work.
Aarohi pouted and let him hold the drink.
Aarohi:- Bu.. but won't you get cold?
Reyansh grabs Aarohi's hand and holds it tight.
Reyansh:- You can warm it up for me.
Aarohi was a blushing mess because of this green forest with her.

Soon the movie was over and Reyansh came to drop Aarohi. They were intensely looking into eachother's eyes. Reyansh said,"Can i?" Aarohi just noded and Reyansh went closer to Aarohi and kissed her passionately on lips. They both were as red as tomato.Aarohi waved at Reyansh and bid him a goodbye.

Aarohi's Pov
Damnn... this man is so good. i love him. He kissed me damnn THAT TOO ON OUR FIRST DATE.
I entered the house thinking about my whole day! Suddenly out of nowhere my mom spoke,"Who dropped you?"