Happy Birthday

Author's Pov
Early morning Zain came jumping, giggling to Meesha's place. "Meeshri Peeshri where are you!?"shouted Zain looking for her everywhere. "Ohh Bandar i am here don't shout, pura ghar sir pe chadha diya."replied Meesha from the kitchen bringing water for Zain.

Meesha:- Did you forget the directions?
Zain:- hein!? No
Meesha:- Then how did u ended up at my place after so long.
Zain:- Hehe it's Aaru's birthday!!
Meesha:- ohh yeaa i've planned few things out but gotta see if she is busy with her boyfriend!
Zain:- bo..boy... boyfriend!!!?
Meesha:- Stop over reacting it was all visible.
Zain:- Yea just like you when you first started dating Vikram jiju.
Reyansh:- Good Morning Bhabhi and bandar tu yaha?
Zain:- Ha To Plan someone's birthday.
Meesha:- Are you taking Aarohi out somewhere today?
Reyansh:- umm actually no.
Zain:- huh bhaiya or soon to be jiju don't tell me you forgot Aaru Paaru's Birthday.
Reyansh:- ohh bandar i do remember her birthday but i have important meetings today and at night i really wanna spend time with her but obviously she has to spend it with her family and friends too bhabhi agar mera bus chalien na toh mein usse share hi na karu.
Meesha:-ufff yeh ldka
Zain:- Bhabhi find me a girlfriend i'll treat her as queen sachi.
Meesha:- Bandar rani ko rkhna chahta hein
Reyansh and Meesha were laughing hard when Vikram entered the scene.
Seeing Zain's condition he spoke.
Vikram:- Don't worry Zain see who are laughing the one who couldn't even confess when they like someone.

Now Zain and Vikram were laughing hard and Reyansh and Meesha got silent. But not for too long Vikram got quiet seeing his wife glaring as she would kill him.

Reyansh:- Let's celebrate her birthday at our place.
Meesha:- Yes she always wanted to celebrate it with family and home is her comfort place.
Zain:- Yes she would be so happy.
Reyansh:- Bhabhi take this dress make Aarohi wear it tonight.
Vikram:- aha raha nhi jata
Reyansh flicked Vikram's forehead
Reyansh:- It's  a simple dress for birthday party which bhabhi gave for designing .
Vikram:- achha ok bhai.
Meesha:- Vikram drop me to orphan i will be with Aaru to spend some time there later will drop her home and then come back and help you in decoration..
Zain:- Meeshri Peeshri!! Aaru Paaru isn't going office today?
Reyansh:- i told her to take day off and spend time with everyone.
Vikram:- Pehli baar kuch acha kaam kia haishh.
Meesha:- don't forget he was the one who helped us telling to mummy papa.

Aarohi's Pov
I woke up early greeted mom dad went to temple with them and now dropped them home and is going to meet my cutiess. On reaching orphan got flashbacks of my birthdays thinking that what if i had a family. And now everything feels perfect just like a fantasy. Meeshu came and hugged me tight singing me a birthday song . Till she sings whole song with her not so pleasant voice see our outfits .

My outfit

Meesha's outfit

Meesha's outfit