Dayout

Aarohi's Pov
Finally a holiday! I woke up with a nice Sunday. As i am going to Orphange to teach dance . I also called Meesha & Zain to hangout. I took a great shower and wore a comfortable outfit as i have to dance. I packed my bag with extra pair of clothes, small Bluetooth speaker, googles and many other things.

I went on dining table to have breakfast

I went on dining table to have breakfast.i saw my  Mom's face and knew what she was gonna say, " You are wearing full white outfit, don't ruin it." Yea i knew it i can't help it white is my favorite colour. I smiled and replied,"Even if it gets stain, we can dry cleaned it" followed by my awkward laugh. Dad joined me while laughing on my reply. Not soon after my breakfast Zain & Meesha came to pick me up.

Zain outfit

Meesha's outfit

Meesha's outfit

We drove to orphange

Meesha's Pov
Zain & Meesha are busy bickering, i feel like i am their mother sometimes. I really wanna talk to Aaru alone in person. I think Reyansh likes her. It's like they have a lot age gap but if they like eachother no one is gonna say no to them. And lately Aaru has been acting wierd and asking complicated questions.
We reached the orphanage Aaru was busy teaching dance. When Zain said," Meesha!!! invite Vikram jiju & Reyansh bhaiya too, Let's go to zoo, there's an aquarium too." I replied, "look in the mirror you will see multiple of animals in yourself." "Meeshu di plsss" buttered zain. I agreed i called them to orphange.
After 1hour Aaru being exhausted and sat beside me. Zain passed her glass of water. I told Aarohi to get changed as we are going out. I still didn't tell her that Vikram & Reyansh are joining.

Aarohi's outfit

Author's Pov As Aarohi came out changing her clothes

Author's Pov
As Aarohi came out changing her clothes. They heard a car honk outside Meesha grabed Aarohi's hand and took her outside Zain following them. As they reached outside the gate they saw Vikram & Reyansh standing with hands folded. On seeing Reyansh, Aarohi hid behind Meesha. Reyansh smirked seeing her situation. Vikram,Meesha and Zain were confused but shrugged it off.

Reyansh's Outfit

Vikram outfit

They settled themselves in 2 cars

1)Vikram & Meesha
2) Zain, Reyansh & Aarohi

Aarohi was sitting silently on backseat which was unusual. Reyansh kept checking her face while driving. Meanwhile Zain, "Aarohi cat got ur tongue?" Aarohi raised her head from mobile amd said, " Nah but someone else did" Zain smirked and said," ohhh WHO?" Aarohi sighed and said,"I WAS JUST KIDDING" Now Reyansh was just laughing hard in his mind.  They reached the zoo. Reyansh went to buy tickets. Aarohi ran to Meesha and keep on avoiding Reyansh.

They entered the zoo. They were exploring it while giggling and teasing.

They saw a monkey Aarohi finally spoke,"Zain look its you" Zain argued,"and why is that?" Aarohi giggled and said,"You keep on jumping like them." And everyone started laughing hard. They were walking on path. Reyansh went near Aarohi and whispered,"Why are you avoiding me."
Aarohi:- I am not.
Reyansh:- Don't lie kiddo.
Aarohi:- I... i am nott.
Reyansh:- Sorry if i made you upset about yesterday in office.
Meesha:- What happened in the office?
Aarohi:- Nothing Meeshu let's walk ahead.
Reyansh was hurt a little but still smiled to not ruin others mood. After exploring they got tired and sat in cafeteria for lunch. Aarohi took seat beside Reyansh. She gained some courage and said,"I am seriously not upset about yesterday, You don't have to apologise please. I feel sad if you apologise." Reyansh just hummed. Aarohi pouted on hearing him just hummed. They ordered and digged in the food.
Meesha:- Let's have family dinner tonight.
Vikram:- Yes i will inform both the families. Zain you have to join us too.
Zain:- okay sure.
Reyansh:- Before dinner lets visit beach. We'll watch sunset together.
Aarohi:- ohh Uncle knows to make good plans.
Reyansh:- Ohh kiddo you don't know me yet.
Vikram:- Because you Yourself don't know you.
Reyansh just rolled his eyes.
They got in parking lot.
Zain:- I am not going with Aarohi. I will join u Meesha.
Meesha:- Why!!?
Zain:- That car is no fun everyone is silent.
Vikram agreed and they settled themselves in car.

It was awkward between Aarohi & Reyansh. Aarohi wanted to confess. She gained all the courage
Aarohi:- I have something to tell you.
Reyansh:- Say
Aarohi:- Umm.. mm.. ahh
Reyansh:- What?
Aarohi:- I guess i like you.
Reyansh Suddenly stopped the car trying to process what she just said.
Reyansh:- huh?
Aarohi:- Sorry if i made u uncomfortable .
Reyansh:- No its not that i wanted to confess first at the beach
Aarohi:- You like me too?
Reyansh:- I do. Let's date.
Aarohi:- Are you fine with my age?
Reyansh:- Age doesn't matter.
Aarohi blushed and smiled she kissed Reyansh's cheek. They reached the beach.

Aarohi's Pov
We reached beach. I never thought i would date him. I am so happy. I am on cloud 9 Hey Bhagwan ji naseeb acha diya aapne.

Reyansh's Pov
Haaye! She's mine now. Yrr I don't like her. I LOVE HER. We are in parking lot. I hugged her and pecked her forehead.

Author's Pov
Meesha saw it and approached them.
What happened between you two?