Confession

Mom Said,"Who dropped you." I felt like telling it all to her i think she will understand me. I stuttered"R..Reyansh."

Author's Pov
Priti:- Oh Meesha & Vikram were there too? U should have told them to come inside.
Aarohi:- M..m.mummy
Priti:- ha beta speak
Aarohi got tears in her eyes
Aarohi:- It was just me & him.
Priti Hugged Aarohi comforting her.
Priti:- Shh! Stop crying tell me what happened did he do something to you?
Aarohi:- No mummy he did nothing.
Priti :- Then tell what happen? I will help you if i have to.
Aarohi:- I am into relationship with him.
Priti:- Just for this you are crying?
Aarohi:- You are not angry?
Priti:- Depends on this question For how long you are dating Reyansh?
Aarohi:- 4days
Priti:- It's been 4days and you are telling me now. Listen I am your mother but treat me like a friend.
Aarohi:- Sorry i thought You would be really angry.
Priti:- Who else knows about it?
Aarohi:- Meesha only i think Vikram has little idea regarding it!
Priti passes a resuring smile and asked
Priti:- Since when you liked him?
Aarohi:- I don't know mummy yrr pta nhi ekdum se bohot pasand aane laga.
Priti:- How much do you love him?
Aarohi:- More than myself !!
Priti chuckled on listening her daughter's reply who is madly in love.
Priti:- Ok now it's already late go and sleep. You have to go to work tomorrow.
Aarohi:- Okey dokey, good night, love you [blows a flying kiss]
Priti smiles at her daughter
Priti:- Good night love you too.

THE NEXT DAY
Aarohi's Pov
I still can't believe mummy is so understanding if it was Ramiyani aunty she would have grounded me. I still need to tell Reyansh that my mom knows about us. I had my breakfast and reached my workplace.

My outfit

I reached the office and saw Shekhar & Sanika being all lovey dovey

I reached the office and saw Shekhar & Sanika being all lovey dovey. I fake coughed. Sanika said,"Good morning Aarohi." I wished her back. Shekhar spoke,"Reyansh called you in his cabin." I walked towards his cabin my hand was pulled and i was into his cabin locked between his arms.
I slowly opened my eyes and said "Reyansh you wanna kill me or what?" He came closer to my face and said,"Why would i kill my baby?hmm? I can kill you just with my looks" he winked. I faked fainted and said,"Hayee that toh you already did." I kicked his leg escaping from him "babyyy my foot!!" Screamed him in pain.

Reyansh's Outfit

Author's Pov Aarohi:- Why did you call me in cabin?Reyansh:- Why can't I?Aarohi:- The manager didn't came today

Author's Pov
Aarohi:- Why did you call me in cabin?
Reyansh:- Why can't I?
Aarohi:- The manager didn't came today.
Reyansh:- He is fired. He just used to shout on all employes and did not work at all.
Aarohi:- Ohh
Reyansh:- I have a project for your team there will be meeting regarding it after a week to ask about progress inform your team.
Aarohi:- Oki.. Um.m..R..Reyansh
Reyansh:- What happened?
Aarohi:- Mummy knows about us.
Reyansh:- Huh? Since when? Did she accept it?
Aarohi:- Yes she did
Reyansh:- I was just acting i know she and my mom knows about it since our day1.
Aarohi:- hein??
Reyansh:- Hein nhi baby haa that hand incident got my mother little idea about us then i can't lie so explained everything to her.
Aarohi:- Don't call me baby i am not a babyy.
Reyansh:- Oki meri jaan
Aarohi blushed and went back toh her work.

Shekhar entered cabin and was working with Reyansh. Just then Reyansh's Father Aman entered office. Reyansh & Shekhar were sitting little close that lead to misunderstanding to Aman.

Reyansh:- How come you are here dad?
Aman:- Its my office too i can come to visit. And both of you come sit on sofa i have something to discuss with both of you.
Shekhar:- Hein!? ME.TOO?
Aman:- Yes!
The got settled in sofa
Aman:-My dear son are you GAY??
Reyansh:- huh WHATT?
Aman:- I have no problem you both dating but focus on work at time of working hours.
Shekhar:- Uncle you are getting it wrong.
Reyansh:- Yess dad i am straight.
Shekhar:- Even if i was gay i wouldn't date Reyansh. He is not my type at all.
Reyansh:- Whats wrong with me?
Aman:- Your face.
Reyansh:- Its from your genes papa.
Aman:- No i mean you are handsome. You brat.
Shekhar:- Uncle i am already dating a girl. So i don't cheat.
Reyansh:- Ahh yes i am dating too.
Opsie slipped out of tongue.
Aman:- Who are You dating?
Reyansh:- Aarohi
Aman:- Meesha's Sister?
Reyansh:- Yes dad! Don't scold me I am serious about her.
Aman:- isn't she so young?
Shekhar:- Uncle do you mean Reyansh is old?
Aman:- It's fine you guys can date It's your age too. But don't date for fun .
Reyansh hugged his father tight and smiled.
Aman:-Oii Move hug your girlfriend not me.
Aman winked.

Reyansh's Pov
I AM ON CLOUD 9 TO HAVE SUCH COOL & UNDERSTANDING PARENTS