Date & Proposal

The sun rises across the horizon. Aarohi opens her eyes stretching her arms walks over to the balcony seeing Nature filled with air, sound of birds chirping, the distant rumble of waterfall, the gentle hum of bees as they flit from flowers to flowers. She feels hands crawling across her waist from back it was none other than Reyansh.
Reyansh:- Good Morning Darling!! Why woke up so early take more rest.
Aarohi:- Good Morning. I am so excited for what's coming today i couldn't even explain.
Reyansh chuckled at Aarohi's words who was difficult to convince.

Flashback
Reyansh:- Darling i wasn't able to do alot for your birthday so let's go on a mini trip together.
Aarohi:- If it's just to make up for my birthday then no. You were able to come is enough for me.
Reyansh:- Please na I won't talk to you then..
Aarohi:- OH MY DEAR UNCLE YOU ARE GOING TO BE FIRST COMING TO ME SAYING
Reyansh:- DARLING please and now i am not your uncle
Aarohi:-What about office?
Reyansh:- Few days off.
Reyansh was winking. Who could even say this is the CEO of no.1 company.
Aarohi:- Acha oki baba

Back to present
It's their second day .
Aarohi got ready took bath and sat for drying her hair. Reyansh took dryer from her and was helping her darling dry her hair admiring her through mirror and Aarohi was feeling millions of butterflies in her stomach just by his stares.

Aarohi's outfit

Reyansh's Outfit

Reyansh's Outfit

Few hours laterThey check out from hotel traveling to their last day of trip

Few hours later
They check out from hotel traveling to their last day of trip . Reyansh and Aarohi being connected to family decided to buy something for everyone not forgeting their newly coming member.
Hand in hand, they stroll through the bustling streets, popping into vintage shops, designer boutiques. As they explore, they share their styles, tastes, and preferences, learning more about each other's passions and interests. Aarohi try on outfits, offer fashion advice, and Reyansh giggle at Aarohi's silly poses in the mirror.

At a quirky artisanal store, they discover unique gifts and mementos, like handmade jewelry or artisanal candles. Aarohi pick out a thoughtful gift for Reyansh, wrapping it up as a sweet surprise for later.

Aarohi's Pov
A shopping date! A fun-filled adventure with special someone that's Reyansh, browsing through stores, and discovering new treasures together. Everything is perfect.

After a few hours of shopping, We take a break at a charming café, indulging in decadent treats and refreshing drinks. WE sat together,and sharing stories about our favorite finds.

Reyansh speaks,"I have a surprise for you let's go." Me being impatient asked him ,"What surprise? Where? When?" Reyansh face palmed himself and said,"IT IS CALLED SURPRISE FOR A REASON."

Author's Pov

The sun sets over the lake, casting a warm orange glow across the sky. The sound of gentle lapping of the water against the shore creates a soothing melody.

As they sail across the lake, they enjoy a picnic of Aarohi's favorite dishes, accompanied by a bottle of chilled coke. The surroundings filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers. They did boating.
Spending their time hand in hand it was already evening.

Reyansh Pov
I called Vikram and told Aarohi to wait for me as i had some Buisness chat. I spoke to vikram on call,"I am so so nervous!Isn't it too quick? Will she accept it? Will she like it?" Meesha from other end spoke,"Calm down bhaiya ! YOU CAN DO IT." Vikram added,"Yes bhaiya don't make my soon to be  bhabhi wait now go."
I took deep breath and went to Aarohi.

Author's Pov
Reyansh grabbed Aarohi's hand and took her to a beautifully decorated place.
The musicians playing sweet melody. Reyansh asked Aarohi for a dance .

After minutes of dance Reyansh kneeled down and took out a box of ring helding it in front of Aarohi

After minutes of dance Reyansh kneeled down and took out a box of ring helding it in front of Aarohi. Even being a lot nervous on the inside he managed to ask,"I know it's very early but ever since i met you my life has light up. Your kindness, your laughter, your cuteness, your everything inspire to me to be the best version of me for you. As I look into your eyes, I see a future filled with love, laughter, and adventure. I see a life where we continue to grow together, support each other's dreams, and build a home filled with joy, laughter, and warmth. Will You Marry Me DARLING? Will you be my partner, my friend, and my confidante for the rest of my life? I promise to love you, cherish you, and support you every step of the way. I love you now and forever."
Aarohi was in utter shock her heart was beating so fast that it could burst any moment she spitted out words as ,"Yes of course." Reyansh slid Ring in Aarohi's finger hugged her and spinned around in happiness. The new journey began for them. Aarohi shouted, "Mr.Reyansh is mine. I love him so much." Aarohi took out a beautifully decorated box for him with a nice gift inside.
The gift

The bracelet was carved as R♡A

The night concludes with a romantic stroll along the lake's edge, hand in hand, under the starry sky. The perfect blend of serenity, beauty, and love creates an unforgettable evening.