|2|

I don't have much to say here other than that things are gonna happen in this chapter (no, not smut thank yew lmao). So enjoy reading!♡

  Han finds himself dozing off in the passenger seat. His head leaning against the cars window. There's the street lights from outside slightly touching his soft hair. He can't get his mind off of his boyfriends bad mood. Even in this calm moment, his mind is filled with useless thoughts.

The older looks at the boys closed eyes and relaxed face. There's strands of hair in the boys face. His breathing seems slow. He looks calm. Isn't he pretty? Doesn't he look tired? He might also just look like he needs a hug. "Don't fall asleep." Jisungs eyes flutter open but his face expression stays the same. He shifts up in his seat a little. His head isn't leaning against the window anymore. He's just spacing out, looking forward, after Do-hwan just interrupted his nap. The younger sighs slowly before looking up to see how far they are. To his surprise, Do-hwans place is in their sight.

Do-hwan then parks his car in the buildings garage. He looks to the side to see his boyfriend, sighs and opens his own door to get out of the car. Spaced out, but still content Jisung looks at the older as he opens his door to the car. "Get out." "..mhm." The smaller nodded and got out of the car. Stealing one last glance in the cars window at his boyfriends reflection behind him. His waist gets grabbed from the back and pulled to the tallers body. Jisung feels the olders head lowering down to his ear. He gets shivers.

For a bit, there's only breathing heard. "...Come on honey." The silver-haired boy then looks back at his boyfriend and gives him a light smile. The tallers hands slide back to himself and he starts walking to make his way to his place. The shorter then follows him. He's been here many times before. Of course. Most of the time when Do-hwan drives Jisung to his own place, it means he might want to do something. Or not. It depends on what mood he's in.

When the pair makes their way to Do-hwans place, Do-hwan unlocks the door and lets the younger step in. He walks in right after him and closes the door behind him after that. Jisung takes off his shoes and looks at Do-hwan. "I'm not gonna stay for long tho. Is that okay?" The taller looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know about that." He chuckles to himself and takes off his shoes. Jisung looks at his boyfriend. "What do you mean?" "Oh, whatever."

The boy decides to ignore his boyfriends words for now and goes to the kitchen. Since it's already dark outside, Do-hwan turns on a lamp in his kitchen. The silver haired boy leans against a counter with his back turned to it and looks at the older. "I'm pretty tired so- I don't know. Would you mind if I left now?" Do-hwans eyes snap back to the boy with puffy cheeks. He snickers and walks towards him as he talks with sort of a raspy sounding voice. "And what made you think I'd let you leave so fast?" His tone is playful but- not pleasant. At least not for Jisung. Do-hwans hands grasp Jisungs sides while he looks down at his boba eyes. The boy looks up. Those sharp eyes of his. He thinks to himself. Their sight feels like they're cutting right through his own and demolishing their sparkle. "Look, I'm really tired now. Can we just leave it for next time?" The older leaves a blank expression on his own face and sighs. "But I got so excited darling." His voice is low. "I'll make it quick. You know that I can."

Jisung froze and he reached his hand to the olders. "Do-hwan please- I really don't feel like-"

...?

It's like he's not listening at all. Jisungs words get lost when Do-hwan dives in to kiss the tired boys cherry lips. The boba-eyed boy barely even moves his lips in the kiss. On the other side, Do-hwan makes his lips press against the others, as if he wants to make the younger want him just as bad as he does in this moment. Jisung raises his hand up to his boyfriends chest and presses on it slightly, to signal him that he should pull back. He eventually does, but aims right back for the boys warm skin on his neck. His hands move around at his small waist. Jisung places his hands on Do-hwans shoulders and pushes him slightly again in attempt to push him off.