Chapter 1

Imagine:

After him sliding in your Dm's on Instagram, sharing the same interests,  becoming friends in a short time, getting to know each other, sending a shit ton of reels to each other over Instagram, sending pictures to each other over Snapchat, sharing unreleased chapters on Wattpad, texting every day, and sending silly videos to each other, at different time zones with a 6 hour time gap.

After some time, he tells you that he loves you. You're not sure of your feelings yet, so you ask him to give you time to think about your feelings towards him. He gives you the time, and you're so grateful for that.

You keep texting, but he is getting a bit too curious to find out if you have feelings for him, too. You're starting to feel a little pressured, but you decide to go with it and text him you're in love with him next morning. But it's too late. He didn't want to wait anymore. You're hurt, but you understand his decision. But still, you part ways, block and delete each other everywhere.

Trying to live life without one another, but slowly realizing that you need each other. You keep thinking about him from time to time, wondering how he's  doing, wanting to text him, missing the good old times where you were joking with each other over text, calling and seeing each other smile at each other, having deep conversations, crying, comforting each other.

Then, you start following him back on Instagram because...why not? Also, you decide to vote for every single chapter he releases on Wattpad. You miss him and the trust and friendship you built with him. And then he unexpectedly texts you. Asks how you're doing. You're answering dry and cold, unsure of the situation. But as the conversation goes on after 5 months of not speaking, you slowly realize how much you missed him and how much you need him. You realize how much you need him to smile.

You keep talking for days over Instagram, and you're finally ready again to give your WhatsApp number to him. You keep texting over Instagram and WhatsApp, and you start realizing more and more that you love him.

There it is. The first call and seeing each other after so many months. Over the phone, but you know that you'll going to see each other in real life. One day. You smile instantly, seeing his face. He smiles at you too and looks at your eyes, tells you he's mesmerized by them.

You blush, and you're getting more and more comfortable around him on the phone. You talk for hours, smiling, laughing, telling stories. You're facetiming almost every night. Sending love reels to each other over Instagram. You realize that you love him even more now than you did months ago.

Whatever is going to happen in the future, you know that you'll live it together.
You belong together. And no one is going to stop you from loving each other. Not even the people telling you and him that you're not good for each other. You're stubborn, because you just want to be with him and no one else.

You can't explain the feelings you have for him, he's the cutest. He never fails to brighten your mood. Even when you're having a bad mental breakdown, he's there for you. Always. And you are always there for him, and you tell him that every single day.

Your Lovestory might be confusing, weird and toxic to the people around you, but you don't care. You want to be with him and that's that. No one can tell you again to "let him go, he's not good for you."
You don't care about that anymore. All you care about is him. And the future you will have...one day...when you meet for the first time at the airport.

Whatever it takes, you WILL see each other.

One day.

~Based on a true story~

-----------------------

Well...
The first chapter is done!

Let me know what you think!

Also, let me know what I can improve :)

Again, excuse me for any language/spelling mistakes, I'm not a native speaker  :p

Updates will not come regularly!!

See you soon! x

S.