Chapter 4

Imagine:

You keep having that one dream. You have the same dream almost every night.
It makes you so happy but sad at the same time.
It's about how you and him meet for the first time....

"I landed." You text him that right after you walk out of the plane. A few seconds later, he texts you back. "Okay, tell me again, what gate are you at?"
You put your phone away for a minute to get your suitcase, and as you're walking towards the exit, you text him back.

"I'll be at Gate A."
You walk out of the gate and start looking for his face. You text him, "I don't see you." A few seconds later, someone gently taps you on the shoulder. You turn around and let your bag and the rest of your luggage fall to the ground.
It's him.
There he is.
He's standing in front of you.

You blush, as he's looking at you with those eyes you already saw when you were facetiming. But now they're real.
You put your hands on both of his shoulders, taking one last glance at his smiling face, and then you hug him.

That hug is everything you dreamed about and more. Full of love, full of hope.
You keep hugging him, and it's the best feeling ever.
As you hug, you start tearing up, and you can tell he's getting emotional, too. You let go of each other, you wiping away a little tear from your eye and him running his hands over his face.

"Oh my love, we did it," he says, in a deep but soft voice. You can't help but smile. "Yes, we did."
One little strand of hair keeps falling in your face. He reaches out his hand and puts your hair behind your ear again. That one little gesture is melting you. He's perfect.

You grab your stuff up from the floor, ready to go home with him. He insisted on helping you carry all your luggage, which you find adorable. You both have luggage in one of your hands. The other one is free. You look at each other.

Blue meets brown. Brown meets blue. He reaches for your hand. You take it, and you walk out of the airport, hand in Hand. Ready for the new chapter of life ahead of you.
Together.

---------------

<3

Another one done :)
I knowww, it's short, the other ones will be longer, I promise 🤭

Let me know what you think :)

See you soon! x

S.