Chapter 3

You're so in love with him that you start dreaming about him.

He somehow appears in every type of dream you have.
You start dreaming about how you'll meet each other for the first time, going on dates, just walking through the village or city, holding hands and talking, listening to music in the car on the highway.

But the one thing you dream about most of the time is how your day will look like in the future..

Imagine you are lying next to him in bed. It's a beautiful, sunny morning, and you just woke up.
He's waking up next to you and immediately grabs your neck and kisses you good morning.

You smile into the kiss as you kiss him back. You stop the kiss, and you start cuddling. You are the "little spoon." He starts playing with your hair, and you know it's going to be a good day.

You could stay like this forever. You're so grateful to have him. Both are about to go out of bed to make some coffee and to go shower when the door opens.

Your child is running towards you, pushing you back in the bed while landing on your ribs. You let out a deep breath because your child literally almost broke your ribs.

As your kid is giggling and climbing on top of you, he quickly, yet carefully grabs your child off of you so you can breathe again.

"Come on, let your Mommy breathe!" He says in his morning voice.
*Thanks, meu amor!* You say to him. *Of course, mein Schatz*
He answers.

You adore that nickname. It literally makes you blush every time he calls you that.

Your child keeps climbing on the both of you, still giggling and having fun. You look at each other, and then at your little one.

"We made it."
<3
--------------------------

Another chapter done!

I know it's short and I don't really like it but oh well :))

Have fun reading! x

S.