~2~

Note:- hey everyone, i just wanted to say that the time line I'm following will be same as the novels. Anyways enjoy :)

______________________________________

Among all of the heavenly officials present in the hall of divine might only xie lian was the one who didn't knew that significant of those words. E-ming a deadly weapon, the same one hua cheng used to defeat 33 gods. Annihilating their souls and dignity both, single-handedly.

Hushed whispers filled the entire hall, unreadable eyes watching Xie lian.

"that's your spiritual weapon San lang?" Xie lian asked. Horrified eyes watching both of them disbelief was written all over their face.

"gege guessed right"

“Many thanks to the two generals for confirming this fact, which
verified my conjecture,” Pei Ming said. “If the red-clothed young man who traveled next to Your Highness really was that person, then this matter is considerably more complicated.”

The white-clad cultivator from before spoke up again. “General Pei, do you truly mean to imply that His Highness colluded with a supreme ghost king to frame General Pei Junior?”

Both times this cultivator spoke in the favor of xie lian, so he had to see who this cultivator actually was. Do I know him. He thought looking at the white clad cultivator.

"Your highness I'm one of the five elemental masters. Wind master shi qingxuan" qingxuan said waving at xie lian.

"yes, I'm sorry for not recognising" xie lian said looking rather embarrassed.

"it's alright"

Pei Ming also gave the man a look, appearing like an annoyed elder
who didn’t want to deal with children. He shook his head and waved dismissively, dispersing the floating empty shell that was A-Zhao, then turned around and continued his argument.

“It may not be collusion. That person is powerful and wicked. Who knows what deceptive tricks he might’ve used to blind His Highness.”

Pei ming intended to pin all chaos of banyue pass on hua cheng.

Xie was quickly rebucked him "We're in the palace of divine might and emperor will know if some kind of spell was cast on me"
Jun Wu, who sat high above, remained calm and unchanging. That meant Xie Lian was absolved.

Xie lian continued "General pei, even if you don't believe me. Believe wind master and earth master they were both present and heard general pei junior admit the crimes" pei ming shot a glance at white clad cultivator.

"General pei let's be reasonable. It doesn't matter if red clad youth was hua cheng or not, or even if he was indeed hua cheng. It has nothing to do with what pei junior did."

"gege I'm sorry for causing you trouble" hua cheng looked guilty.

"San lang its not your fault"

"A supreme ghost king might have wrost possible name's on people's tongues but not everything can be blamed on him."

Xie Lian’s own expression was composed and neutral when he uttered that name, but many in the hall felt cold shivers run down their backs.

Pei Ming replied, “Regardless, I believe this case needs to be re-
examined. It would be best if the State Preceptor of Banyue that Your Highness has taken could be brought in for interrogation too.”