~21~

-unedited chapter

Xie lian had forgotten everything else he had to say. He didn't had chance to dissect the meaning of those words before another voice came in communication array.

"Let me"

And just after that there was blinding light that slashed across sky and something came flying down. When light faded Xie lian finally saw what it was and his eyes widened.

"Hmm? What is it?" Qingxuan curiously asked

The sword was long and slender embedded deep into ground. Its body quivering with impact.

The name of the sword was- Fangxin.

"Here. Recognize it? It's your sword preceptor"

As figure landed infront of sword...Lang qianqui. After the death of state preceptor Fangxin. The sword was kept in Qianqui care. It seems that Mu qing and Feng xin had been failed but Lang qianqui had succeeded in one try.

It couldn't be said if it was because of Xie lian's misfortune or Qianqui luck. Xie lian believed it to be latter, Lang Qianqui had always been more fortunate.

"And you didn't liked that right? That's why you did what you did" Qianqui exclaimed angrily clearly forgetting about anything else.

Most of them glared at him but said nothing.

Hua cheng stood with his hands clasped behind his back, he moved forward but Xie lian immediately stretched out his hand stopping him.

He said in a low voice "Let me"

Lang qianqui had blocked the road their only way to pass. Qianqui stood in the middle "duel me! I don't care if I die at your hands. I don't need you to banish yourself"

"Why do you want to duel so much?" Xie lian slightly raised his voice.

Qianqui who was probably thinking something, flinched hard before composing himself "Just because"

'Huh? Is that even a answer?'

Xie lian saw others expressions and quickly sat down again without saying anything.

"That's true.... It seems like you're actually seeking your death. If you want justice, you shouldn't be so against him banishing himself" Yizhen said.

And many nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile qianqui who was mentally hoping that whatever he knew was true because if its not he wouldn't know what to do next.

Xie lian finally nodded his head "Fine"

He took a few steps forward and approached the sword, gripped the hilt, and pulled it from the debris.

"You asked for this," he said softly.

After hundreds of years, Fangxin had finally returned to his hands, and it moaned softly in Xie Lian's grip. Standing close by, Hua Cheng's eye also flashed sharply at the sound of that sword's incessant cry.

With sword in one hand, Xie lian swung and pointed it on the ground before saying "however this ends. Do not regret it"

"I won't!!" Qianqui said pointing his sword on xie lian.

"Is it really going to happen?" Pei ming asked quietly in a quiet room.

"He just keeps on pestering him" Yushi huang sympathetically looked at both princes who have grim expression on their faces.