~14~

-unedited chapter

Unaware, Hua Cheng said conversationally, “I always thought cultivation was meant simply for living a carefree, pleasurable life. If you must forbid this or that, then what’s the point? What do you think?”

"how could he haven't noticed wind master?" ling wen as three tumours of heavens were sitting together and pei ming replied smirking
"Ofcourse he wouldn't because his highness was with him"

Xie lian steadied himself and said back "it depends on the path you choose. Some sects don't mind earthly pleasures but my cultivation path forbids drinking and licentious acts. Alcohol can be overlooked for once but abstinence from latter is absolute" hearing that hua cheng cocked his brow showing unreadable expressions.

After thinking for a while Xie lian said "San lang your gambling technics are amazing"

To which hua cheng laughed "I'm just lucky that's all"

"......."

"there's no technic in gambling it's all about luck" Mu qing said rolling his eyes
"oh yes? And how do you know?" feng xin asked and that caused another argument to start.

Comparing to his own luck Xie lian felt woeful "don't tease me San lang I'm really curious.... Is there really a trick to roll dice?"

If not then hua cheng couldn't have rolled the numbers he wanted, the waning moon officer couldn't have easily gotten two six.

"why would I tease gege? There is a trick but one can't master it so fast but I can show you simple method. Show me your hand" Xie lian gave his hand. Hua Cheng’s hand had no warmth of life, but it was not freezing. He squeezed Xie Lian’s hand and held it for a bit, then smiled before turning it over and tossing two dice into his palm.

"try it now" hua cheng said and Xie lian rolled the dice and easily got two six.

"what trick is it?" Xie lian was amazed

"no trick. I just gave gege some of my luck" hua cheng smiled shrugging.

"so luck can be burrowed like spiritual powers?" Xie lian asked

"is that really true?" banyue asked turning to pei su who just shrugged "don't know. Its crimson rain sought flower"

Hua cheng laughed "ofcourse, next time if gege is going to make bets against someone just come to me. I will let you borrow my luck and that person will suffer a great poss that he won't make a comeback in hundreds years"

"are you again teasing me?" Xie lian pouted
"noo never gege. I'm serious" hua cheng replied.

The two played for a few dozen more rounds, and Xie Lian confirmed for himself that it was indeed so, before he stopped to say he was tired. Hua Cheng ordered for Lang Ying to be settled before personally escorting Xie Lian to the guest chamber.

Xie lian sat at the table supporting his head on his palm. The more he thought about hua cheng the more guilty he felt.

San lang when will you stop spoiling me? The more I think about it the more guilty I feel, I hope this case have nothing to do with you. Once truth comes out i'll explain everything and apologise. Xie lian sighed just then he heard a knock on the door.

"your highness. Your highness open up" Recognizing the voice, Xie Lian immediately rose to open the door, and the person waiting just outside leapt in. It was indeed Shi Qingxuan in her female form.

"let's skip a bit from here and go to more important part" lovi said as the scene changed to another one.

This tile had a image of person rolling dice. Qingxuan was overjoyed "Quick quick roll the dice" Xie lian was about to roll it when he suddenly thought what if I roll and we end up in more critical situation then this?