~6~

"I- I don't" Xie lian said feeling embarrassed.

The victim of ridicule was now Xie Lian. None had ever met a man
who was brave enough to announce in public that he had such a problem.
However, to someone like Xie Lian, it didn’t matter in the least whether his root of evil could sin or not, so he’d developed the habit of using that as an excuse to get out of these kinds of situations.

Pei ming sighed "Your highness you shouldn't use this type of lie"

Xie lian just laughed awkwardly scratching his neck.

And it worked excellent every time. Soon enough woman had redid her shirt and stopped pestering him "you should have said something sooner, what a pig! Hmph"

Not far behind them the boar butcher yelled "what's wrong with pigs you slut!"

"Atleast I don't eat humans like you pigs do!"

Soon enough the street was filled with yelling and shouting.

"that ghost woman Lan Chang is startin something again"

Xie lian took this time to slip away from chaos. He walked a bit more and stopped when big gigantic red building caught his attention.

The building was extraordinary in its glory, it's columns, roofs, walls everything painted in bright red. Crowd flowed in and out, lots of voices booming inside- very lively indeed. Upon closer look Xie could tell the place appeared to be gamblers den.

"That place does looks better than streets of ghost city, right ming-xiong?" qingxuan commented and He Xuan just hummed in reply.

Xie Lian walked up to the doors, and on the two pillars at the entrance, there was a set of couplets. The left said “Money Over Life,” and the right said “Gains Over Shame.” On the top horizontal beam, it said “HA HA Ha HA.”

"........."

The calligraphy was vulger, crass not worthy of being entrance couplets. It was so bad that it looks like someone had scribled something after getting extremely drunk.

Hua cheng looked down glumly.

The characters were so bad that Xie lian thought it looked funny he thought wind master wouldn't be in this place. I would have better luck searching the beauty parlours of ghosts.

He should have moved on yet for some reason he took some steps then stopped and turned around went inside.

"whyy" Feng Xin and Mu Qing asked together

"Umm....curiosity?" Xie lian just awkwardly answered.

Inside the hall, the place was packed from hall to hall, innumerable voices booming in air. Ofcourse everyone inside weren't human and those who were they weren't normal 'human' that could be said. As he only ascended few steps he suddenly heard loud scream. When he looked where it came from he saw four guards carrying a man who was screaming in excruciating pain. His legs had been cleanly cut, blood was spewing as they carried him. Small ghost licked it hungrily.

"disgusting" Qi Ying commented making many nod in approval.

He was screaming loudly but no one spared him a glance. Xie lian twisted giving them space to go. A petite attendant approached him.

"Sir are you here to play?"
"Um..i got no money can I just watch?" she chuckled before saying "out of money already? Don't worry we take more than money" she said while gesturing him to follow her.