Author's Note

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚

☘︎ W E L C O M E ☘︎

Step into a world where love turns into a dark obsession and sanity fades under the weight of dangerous desires.

✿ Welcome to Abyssal Passions

Where every heartbeat carries the eerie echo of souls lost to their deepest, darkest cravings.

This is Book 1: ❋ Bound By Obsession

Dive into a world where desire, trust, and manipulation weave together in a captivating desi romance. This story will take you on an emotional journey, from the intoxicating pull of love to the unsettling revelation of hidden truths.

Set against the backdrop of an arranged marriage, you'll explore the delicate balance of trust and power within a rich cultural setting. As you follow the characters' paths, I hope you're drawn into their struggle to navigate both passion and danger.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁༉‧₊˚.

N O T E

Before you dive into this book, I want to be honest with you. This is my first novel, and English is not my first language, so there might be some imperfections in the writing. I hope you'll be understanding and overlook any errors as you immerse yourself in the story.

◉ This book contains mature and explicit scenes, including dark smut, graphic violence, and intense situations. Themes of manipulation, stalking, and obsessive behavior are central to the plot.

If any of these elements are triggering or uncomfortable for you, please proceed with caution or consider if this book is right for you. Your comfort and emotional safety are important, and I would prefer you stop reading if it becomes overwhelming rather than leave negative feedback later.

◉ As a new writer, my style may differ from what you're used to. I am still sharpening my writing and your patience and open-mindedness are greatly appreciated.

◉ The book does not include physical torture of the female protagonist by the main male lead, nor does it involve themes of infidelity. The story delves into the complex dynamics of desire, power, and obsession within a dark and thrilling context. I want to ensure that you understand the nature of the content before diving in.

◉ While the book explores intense and sometimes uncomfortable themes, it is important to note that these elements are meant to serve the story and character development.

✦The narrative is crafted to challenge and provoke thought, not to glorify harmful behaviors.✦

◉ I value your engagement and feedback, but please remember that this book is a work of fiction meant to entertain and evoke strong emotions. I encourage respectful and constructive feedback as it helps me improve and continue writing.

❤︎ Thank you for choosing to read my book. I hope you find the story gripping and thought-provoking.

Your support is incredibly important to me.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁༉‧₊˚.

~T R O P E S~

♣︎𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
♣︎𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘦
♣︎𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦
♣︎𝘈𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱
♣︎𝘏𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳
♣︎𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁༉‧₊˚.

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2024 by EuphoricScribe. All rights reserved.

This book is protected by copyright law. Reproduction or distribution of any part of this work in any form~whether written, electronic, recording, or photocopying~ without prior written permission from the author or publisher is prohibited. Brief quotations used in reviews or critical articles are permitted, provided proper credit is given.

This book is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places and events depicted are either products of the Author's imagination.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or real events is purely coincidental.

All images used in this book are owned by their respective copyright holders.

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚

🥀