Characters

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
~ C H A R A C T E R S ~
─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───

Main Leads

DIGVIJAY SINGH RANDHAWA

Digvijay Singh Randhawa, at the age of 33, isn't just a man

Digvijay Singh Randhawa, at the age of 33, isn't just a man...he's a force of nature, a dark storm that leaves destruction in his wake. As the CEO of Virasat Conglomerate Enterprises, his name is synonymous with power, control, and a ruthless drive that crushes anything or anyone in his path.

To the outside world, he's a polished businessman, but beneath the surface lurks a predator, a man who plays by no one's rules but his own. He doesn't just win...he dominates, and he takes pleasure in the fear that follows him. In his world, weakness is unforgivable, and betrayal is a death sentence.

Digvijay doesn't just command respect; he demands absolute loyalty...and for those who dare to cross him, there's only one outcome: destruction.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀
"And make no mistake, Mahiye, they won't even get a chance to harm you. I'll be there, watching over you, ready to strike at the first hint of danger. You're mine to protect, and I take that responsibility very seriously."
❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

-------˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹ 𐦍 ˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹-------

MEHAR KAUR BEDI

Mehar Kaur Bedi, at the age of 25, is a brilliant young professor with a mind as sharp as her smile is warm

Mehar Kaur Bedi, at the age of 25, is a brilliant young professor with a mind as sharp as her smile is warm. In the classroom, she's a beacon of light, bringing a unique blend of wit, passion, and kindness that captivates her students.

Despite her youthful energy and sunny disposition, there's an undeniable strength within her...an unshakable resilience that comes from knowing who she is and what she wants. Mehar's heart is open, full of compassion, but she's no pushover; her boundaries are firm, her beliefs even firmer.

She's the kind of woman who brightens a room just by walking into it, yet behind her infectious laugh is a quiet determination that drives her to succeed on her terms. A paradox of softness and steel, Mehar is a rare blend of strength and vulnerability, making her a light that draws people in.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀
"With you, I don't have to hide who I am or pretend to be someone I'm not. You make me feel seen, understood, and accepted for who I am. And I never knew how much I needed that until I met you."
❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

-------˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹ 𐦍 ˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹-------

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"You still don't get it, do you?" Digvijay's voice was a low, menacing growl. "You belong to me, and I won't let you leave."

I met his gaze with defiance, my voice trembling but resolute. "You can't just claim that I belong to you, Digvijay. I'm not an object to be owned."

He stepped closer, his presence overwhelming. "And you seem to forget, Mahi, that you are my wife. I always get what I want. And, what I want is you. You're not going anywhere."

"I'm not a trophy to be claimed," I shot back, my anger fueling my words. "I'm a person with my own thoughts and feelings. You can't just imprison me like this."

"You're right, darling. You're not a prize. You're something far more valuable. And I'll be damned if I let anyone else have you."

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

-------˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹ 𐦍 ˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹-------

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
~ O T H E R C H A R A C T E R S ~
─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───

♣︎Randhawa Family♣︎

・Dadiji- Kamala Randhawa (78)
・Father- Late. Karan Singh Randhawa (42)
・Mother- Late. Tripti Randhawa(40)
・Maa- Rajshree Devi Rathore (57)

☘︎Friends☘︎

・Rajveer Rathore (32)
・Gauri Rajveer Rathore (28)

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁༉‧₊˚.

♣︎Bedi Family♣︎

・Dadiji- Paramjot Kaur Bedi (72)
・Father- Late. Jasbir Singh Bedi (41)
・Mother- Late. Seerat Kaur Bedi(38)
・Brother- Anmol Singh Bedi(17)

♣︎Brar Family♣︎
・Uncle- Gurveer Singh Brar(51)
・Aunt- Sahiba Kaur Brar(53)
・Cousin - Simran Kaur Brar (27)

♣︎Friends♣︎
・Noor Hadi (25)

-------˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹ 𐦍 ˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹-------

___________
・I will add more characters as needed
___________

~🥀