Chapter Five

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
Chapter 5; Cage her.
─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
*warning for a bit of sexual scene & violence later in the chapter*

I opened my eyes, and the familiar thrill surged through me, lighting up my veins with an electric pulse

I opened my eyes, and the familiar thrill surged through me, lighting up my veins with an electric pulse. Today was the day. The day she finally became mine.

Completely. Mine.

Mehar.

Meri Mehar.

The words echoed in my mind, filling me with an intoxicating blend of excitement and control. I chuckled softly, the sound vibrating through the room as I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. My movements were slow, deliberate, savoring every second of this anticipation.

She had no idea what was coming. How could she? Mehar thought she was free, thought her life was hers to control.

That was cute.

My cute Mehar.

As I headed to the washroom, I let my mind wander to the future...the life I was going to build for us, where she'd wake up next to me every morning.

The image was so clear, so vivid in my mind. We'd brush our teeth side by side, hell, maybe I'd pin her against the sink, tease her just to watch her squirm, and then we'd end up in the shower.

My breath hitched at that last thought. Her, drenched under the spray of water, skin slick and wet, lips parted as she moaned my name. My towel dropped before I even realized it, the thought driving me wild with need.

Fuck, it felt so right. Too right.

Her eyes came to mind next, those dark, alluring eyes that seemed to see straight through me, as if they knew every twisted thought in my head but didn't mind.

Her smile, that damn smile....it made my body react in ways I couldn't always control. Just thinking about it now had my body betraying me, sending heat straight through me, pooling low in my stomach.

Damn it. Not now.

The cold shower seemed like my only option. I turned the water on, letting it blast against my skin, icy and punishing. But even the sharp sting of the freezing water couldn't kill the fire inside me.

My cock throbbed, hard and aching, demanding attention. I could feel the pulse there, insistent, tempting me to just give in.

But no.

Not yet.

I clenched my teeth, the freezing water rushing over me, biting at my skin. But even the cold couldn't stop the images flooding my mind...her soft gasps, her eyes rolling back as I pushed her to the brink. I could see it, feel it, almost taste it.

I wasn't about to lose control.

Not like this.

She deserved more than that.