Chapter Four

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
Chapter 4; Obsession begins
─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───

A man stood tall by the grand windows of his office, peering out at the lively city below, a sly grin gracing his lips

It was him.

Digvijay.

Digvijay Singh Randhawa, the owner and CEO of his company.

'Virasat Conglomerate Enterprises'

Digvijay's influence stretched far and wide, spanning a variety of sectors like Tourism and Hospitality, Technology and Innovation, Cultural Exchange and Education, and Financial Services.

His empire wasn't limited to India...it extended across Asia, from Thailand and Indonesia to Singapore and Malaysia. Wherever there was a chance to expand his reach, Digvijay was there, ready to seize it.

In the ruthless world of business, Digvijay was a force to be reckoned with. He was a cunning shark, both admired and dreaded by the business elite. His reputation was built on a foundation of unyielding ambition and an uncanny ability to make things happen.

People knew not to cross him because Digvijay had a way of dealing with problems that made them disappear.

Sometimes literally.

He wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty when the situation called for it, and he played by any means to secure his goals. Business deals, partnerships, or even alliances with the underworld...nothing was off-limits if it served his interests.

He was the master of strategy, able to manipulate situations to his advantage with a flick of his wrist or a word to the right person.

Beneath his polished exterior lurked a darkness that few dared to acknowledge. It was the kind of darkness that kept his closest associates in line and his rivals at bay.

Those who knew him best understood that behind the smooth-talking businessman was a man capable of unspeakable things, a man who could instill fear with just a glance.

Digvijay was more than just influential...he was one of the richest men in India. His wealth was as extensive as his network, and he used it to control everything within his grasp.

His power extended far beyond boardrooms and business meetings; it crept into the fabric of society, touching politics, law enforcement, and even entertainment.

People in high places owed him favors, and they knew he would collect when the time came.

Digvijay was a big fear. The ones who understood what he was capable of knew that to cross Digvijay was to invite disaster. He was ruthless and unforgiving, with the resources to back it up. He was a powerful man with deep pockets and a deeper sense of retribution, a combination that made him one of the most formidable figures in all of India.