Chapter 9

Luna's POV: Everything has been different since me and D.D. made out in the bush a few days ago. Me and D.D. became official, which is great~! However, when ever I go in public, I get weird looks all the time. Especially the clones. I was at a park and I passed by DunBun and RoyalMelon, in which I heard DunBun whisper in Melons ear:

DunBun: "Is that the slut D.D. made out with a few days ago?"

RoyalMelon: "Looks like it... D.D. is sure one horny bastard..."

My ears and tail perked up a bit and I turned to them.

Luna: "Wait, what are you guys talking about..?"

RoyalMelon: "Oh god... she heard us..."

DunBun: "Shut up Melon.."

Luna: "???"

DunBun: "Anyways, we know you're D.D. girlfriend... So does the rest of the clones..."

Luna: "Wait wha- How did you find that out..!?!

RoyalMelon: *laughs for a bit*  "With this video that Riggy filmed for his pleasure."

Then, RoyalMelon pulls out his phone and plays the video that Riggy supposedly filmed. I was horrified,  just frozen still. What did Riggy do that for!?! I didn't even know what to say... this CAN'T be happening to me... But then again, Riggy does shit like this all the time. I once heard that Riggy filmed a video of Danno and Layah one night. I'm not gonna go into detail but uhh... the video was very... interesting to say the least. But that wasn't important now.

DunBun: "So yeah, you might as well get the hell outta here."

RoyalMelon: "Maybe you should consider dumping him before we... "punish" you"

Luna: "What do you mean by that exactly..?"

DunBun: "You'll see..."

Luna: "Dude, you're not scary.."

RoyalMelon: *sigh* "Looks like we got a real stubborn one here.."

Luna: *sigh*, "guess there's no point in arguing here..."

I left them there just like that, and decided to go home. I seriously can't believe that Riggy would film us... fuck... 

I was still pissed, but there's no way I'm dumping D.D... I love him too much to do that. Plus I'm sure the clones won't do anything to me really...

Or at least, that's what I thought at first...