what do I do?!

I'm bored of Aether and Lumine's POV. I'm doing more other character POVs. This is Ei's POV of the last chapter. enjoy

-bunny ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into my photography class and sat down in an empty chair and set my bag on the chair beside me. After a while I got lost in thought, I wondered if anyone else took this class, if the class would be easy and what those things were on the table over there, mostly I thought of my sister Makoto who I hadn't thought of since-

"ei?" a voice said

I looked up and saw Aether with his blond hair in a messy braid

"O-oh hi a-aether," I said

"Can I sit here?" he asked

"Sure," I said moving my bag to the floor

the class was interesting and it ended quickly. After class aether and I started walking to our dorms and chatting. I turned a corner towards the alley I always go through. he looked at me confused and I said "Oh this is a shortcut I always take"

"Oh," he said

we continued chatting and Aether said, "Does this feel off to you?"

"well this way is pretty safe I've walked this way plenty of times-" I started when someone jumped down from an upper floor and landed right on top of me pinning me to the floor. i looked up and saw a figure coming up behind Aether. I tried to warn him but the figure pinned him to the ground as well.

"well done boys," a shadow said walking towards us. when she stepped into the light she had a cloak on and a black headpiece. I couldn't see her face. she stepped in front of Aether and said "Hello lumine, I know you thought you could get away with your relationship with one of our members but here in the fatui we don't accept that because it makes our harbingers weak."

"what? you have the wrong guy" Aether said

"nice try but there's no use lying, we have pictures," she said. she looked up at the black figures and said "Boys, take her"

The guys put a sack over Aether's head and started dragging him towards the end of the alley. I tried breaking free from the figure's grasp, but he stepped on my knee crushing it. I screamed at the top of my lungs from the pain. I heard the guy say "What do we do with the other one?"

"leave her," the boss said

when the figure let me go, he made the mistake of running to help the other drag Aether to a van. I ran up to the boss, grabbed her hood, and revealed her face. she has white blond hair, ice-blue eyes, and a mask covering half her face.

"Ugh! You brat" she says knocking me to the ground. All I heard was the boss saying "Let's go boys" as I faded into the darkness.

I regained conciseness and my first thought was "Aether." I got up and stumbled to the only place I could think of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt like ei wasn't getting as much love as she deserved. so I made her the only witness. ehe

-bunny ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡