Chapter 2: Surprise, Surprise

Ahhhhhhh! 2nd chapter already! This is the fastest time I’ve uploaded and it’s so long. :)) I dunno.. prob cause I am starting to love this story. Sorry if some stuff gets confusing for you, or something. You could always just ask me. :)

Haven’t been getting as much feedback or etc, as i wanted. But hopefully it would grow. Please tell me how you think! :D :O3 I would love to know your suggestions or etc. Sorry if it’s not that funny.. Not good at being funny on purpose… Hahaha =))

Dedicated above^^ Cause she’s awesome. ;) She the first one who commented and pushed me to continue my stories even though I late update most of the time… -_-‘ :))) And she made me say major spoilers.. XD

Now enough jibber-jabber, Mish! Hahaha! Enjoy! <3 xoxo

V O T E , C O M M E N T, F A N !! Thanks! :) Love you all. Thanks for reading. :)

*************

I decided to stop by Nick’s place to take a shower cause I was getting so fussed up walking all so sticky. And I had some clothes in there since I regularly sleep over there in the guest room.

            I arrived at the door and ringed the door bell. Then Nick opened the door. “Hey-“ He was cut short of his sentence and gave a low whistle. I jut walked in without commenting to that.

            “Can I take a shower here?” I asked.

            “Yeah, sure. Your clothes are still up there.” He was such a great friend. He knew I don’t want to talk about it until a couple minutes.

            “Oh dear.” Nick’s mom walked to us. “Let me get that for you Stephanie.” She said offering to wash my backpack and stuff.

            “Oh no, it’s ok Mrs. Blaire. I could do it on my own. Don’t want to cause too much trouble.”

            “I insist. Come on dear.” She smiled sweetly. I looked at Nick and he mouthed me ‘just do it.’ So I gave in and gave my jacket, backpack and other soaked stuff to her.

            “Thanks so much Mrs. Blaire really do appreciate it.”

            “No problem hun. You could just leave your wet clothes here and I’ll just wash them.”

            “Ok thanks.” I stumped my way up stairs.

~~~~~~~~~

            The steam of the water making it easier to think. I ran my hands throug my face with my hands to my hair. When will this misery end? I thought to myself.

            I got dressed to just a simple black t-shirt with light blue jeans. I went to Nick’s room to see if he was there. He was just watching TV while laying on his bed. I didn’t want to go home yet, so I could spare some time. I went it and sat on his bed with my head on my hands on my legs. “Life sucks.” I said. “Wish you were there with me.”

            “What happened?”

            “The usual picked last on the team. Then I made my team won cause they had a very slow game. I scored twice! And at the end all of them, including both team captains Jared and Matt, soaked me with a whole tub of Gatorade saying that was to ‘congratulate me’. You know, usual stuff.”

            “Wow. That’s total shiz dude. That was so awesome that you scored twice! How come people didn’t cheer you one or something?”