Chapter 3: Fun and Games

HI! Sorry for late update! Been kind of busy lately. But I wrote this chapter in the plane going back to California (yeah i stay here now! (: ), but i didn’t have time to proofread or add more or something. Hope you like it so far. Please tell me how you think and check out my other stories! :D :-bd I’ll be trying to update more here. Sorry again, if I’m not updating on my other story (All Because of Truth or Dare) cause this is more fun to write. :)) But hope you still follow everything.

Now enough of my stuff. This story…. sorry if it drags sometimes. Just want to make it longer and not too fast and so that you guys would get to know the characters a little more. Also, dont worry/ This story is not like NERD TURN TO BEAUTIFUL THEN PLAYERS LOVE HER. But something significantly big will happen. But that is like wayyyyy deep into the story and there are no players here. Just! Well hope you enjoy and I hope it’s not like the thing i just described. ;)) Mine sort of… different. I think. Hahaha!

Dedicated for the above ^^^^ Cause she’s my awesome friend and I love her! ;) And cause she loves Nick so much so far. :)) Hope you like it Meoni! :D

Thanks for all the support so far. (even though it’s not that much. it’s still gonna go up ;D )

V O T E , C O M M E N T , F A N !! <3

Lots of LOVE and CYBERHUGS!! ~From MISH. ;)

==========================

I logged in to Facebook just to check the latest updates. When I saw I had a couple of notifications, I was shocked. I don’t get any. At all. Well, I do sometimes but… you get the point. But, when I clicked on one of them I just read on in dismay. People commented on my new profile picture that I posted. It was just me smiling showing my crooked, braced teeth. Seemingly, having fun. It was just a stolen shot that took of me, laughing at his unbearable corny jokes.

One of the popular girls at my old school and other social conscious girls, commented. They said stuff like: “Horrible.”, “Ew., “Not looking good Steph.”I think you shouldn’t have a picture of yourself online at all.”, and every offensive comments you could think of. I sighed and checked my other notifications that I saw aside from my profile picture. Paulina (one of the meanest girl in my old school) tagged me in a post saying to everyone: “Haha! Ew. Check out Ugly’s pic.” Then everyone commented, agreeing to her and saying straightforward insults directing to me. Umm, cyberbullying much? Where’s Zuckerburg when you need him? How about our teachers? We friend them, and yet they don’t seem to care what’s happening in cyberworld… But, as always, Nick was there to defend me. He commented on Paulina’s status, “Paulina, back off. It’s not cool.” Paulina rebutted, “Why do you care? You don’t even go to this school, Nick. And why do you even defend this piece of crap?” Nick, “You know, you’re not getting more attractive by doing this.” And the debate goes on and on about defending me or the right of insulting me. Oh, life… isn’t it just great. Damn, that’s why I love Nick so much. Been there with me through thick and thin. And defending me in any ways and not giving a damn what people say to him. But, I don’t love him. I love him as a brother that I had, but nothing more. Promise. He’s just a really good friend that goes way back and wants to stick with me no matter how shallow the world gets by each day.

‘Ding!’ went the chat sound. Well, not really. The new one annoys me.

Nick: Hey you ok?

Me: About what?

Nick: You know what I mean..

Me: No. I don’t know what you mean.

Nick: You and your sarcasm Steph… :))

Me: What about? :P

Nick: Nothing. ;) Hey, you doing anything today?