Chapter 1: Same old, Same old

Hey! New chapter! So fast update! :O Ikr? =))

Well, more swearing here than in my other stories but hope you still like them. Haven’t gotten much feedback from the prologue but hey, it was just the first day right? Hope to get some soon. :D

Sorry i don’t update as much as i wan to especially in ‘All Because of truth or Dare’. I’m making it right now. Promise. It’s just so hard to write it cause it’s so heartbreaking. :)) Well, for me. I don’t think so for you though. Hahaha. So that’s why it’s taken me a long time.

If you’ve just see this story and wondering why I’ve been blabbing about my other story, i hope you can check it out! And you’ll see how long i update. :))) Well hope you can read all my stories and i hope you enjoy. I’m welcome with feedback.

V O T E , C O M M E N T , F A N !! <3 ENJOY! :)

~Mish

******************

July

“Steph! Hurry your butt up!” Nick called. I was in my walk in closet picking what I should wear for our summer classes. It just started this month and we had the same classes but not all.

“Hold on!” I shouted back. I finally picked a plaid red and brown Capri with a white blouse with puffy shoulders. My hair was of course in a bun and addded with my enormous glasses on. Hey, I have no choice unless you wanna see me crash into things 24/7. I came out my closet and nick was watching tv on my beanbag. “ So…?” I asked for

“Dude, we’re going to summer classes, not to the library.” He said.

“Well you know me… I don’t know how to look awesome like everyone else.” I sighed.He also sighed and got up. He went to my closet. “Hmm, let’s see…” He said scanning through my clothes. I allow him to go to closet, cause I don’t care what he sees in there. If you know what I mean. He barely picks my clothes for me, so that means he’s in a good mood or he’s really making an effort. Yay!

“Here. Show off your sexy legs.” He smirked at me throwing my plaid shorts. Yeah, most of my stuff are plaid. I love plaids!

“No! It’s so short!”

“Well, what do you expect? It’s so freaking hot!”

“Still!...”

“Oh fine…” So he threw me my black leggings. “ Just wear it under.”

“Alright…”

“And here.” He threw me my grey tank top with a black sleeveless cardigan.

“Thanks Nicky!” I said and I got in my closet again to change.

“The things I do for you…” He said. And I let out a laugh. I know, I know what your thinking… : “My gaydar is tingling!” Hell no! Don’t worry he is definitely not gay. He just has a way with girls right? He has a lot of experiences so he learned the fashion of girls. Smart huh?

I changed and got out. “Better now?” I said. Even though I know nothing would change with my horrible face and everything negative.

He just gave me a thumbs up.

~~~~~~~~

The coach blew the whistle signaling us for attendance calls. This was a co-ed soccer camp, but Nick didn’t come with me. We all filed in one straight line side by side.Once I lined up I was standing next to a gorgeous black haired girl. Straightened to perfection with matching bangs. She was a little bit taller than me and she had a full figure. To make a long story short, she was the exact opposite of me. Which must mean she was just like all the others, like the popular person who looks down on people below her status.