RAVI SINGH

Hearing how upset pip is, Is making my heart break

Hearing how upset pip is, Is making my heart break. She has no need to be this sad. Yes the last time we talked was when she broke up with me but that doesn't matter. I should not be the reason she is feeling this way. Not at all. I feel guilty knowing that I'm the reason she's this sad.

I pull away from her and I look down at her. God even with tears running down her face she still looks breathtaking. I love her more than anything but I don't know how to tell her again. I don't know if she'll push me away again. Because if she gets fought with the murder I could get taken down with her. I could care less though.

"Pip its going to be okay, I promise." I say softly. God I completely lose my mind when I'm around her. But I have to keep my composure for her sake. She looks up at me with teary eyes and says softly "how can you be so sure though Ravi? If Hawkins finds out I'm going to jail!"

I shake my head and say "it's okay. He won't find out. I'll make sure of it." When I said the last sentence my voice hardened. If Hawkins gets even close to finding out that she killed Jason and not max, I will make sure that he doesn't. I will do anything for her. Even if that means murder.

Just as pip is about to say something Josh walks in and says "pip mom said that dinner is ready!" I step away from pip and I contemplate kissing her forehead like I always do. But I decide not to. God I'm about to lose my mind.

When pip walks out of her room I follow behind her and I say "I'm gonna head to my house I'll see you later pip.." and before she can respond I walk out of her house and get in my car.

The moment I close the door I put my head down on the wheel, and I take a deep breath. God I'm gonna lose it. The moment my phone rings I pick my phone up and look at who is calling me. It's Hawkins.

"Ravi I need you to come down yo the station I think we know who killed Jason."

The moment he says that my heart drops.

xxxxxxxxxxx
OKAY OKAY I GET JT THID CHAPTER WAS SHORT AND I HAVNT UPLOADED IN LIKE FORVERR. CALM FOWN😭🙏🏼 I JS GOT FONE W MAP TESTING AJD O HAVE A ACTIVE TIJTOK😖

ILL TRU POSTING MORE OKAY🙏🏼🙏🏼