3

Warnings: Language. Fighting. Threats. Domestic Abuse?(someone gets pushed. That's it )

The next weekend.

___

You were currently out shopping with Jay's mother and Jay for food and clothes for the girls.

So that left Niki with the girls.

He sits on the couch with both of them next to him eyes glued to sesame Street on the TV.

"Do you guys know Japanese?" He asks the two.

"Japa-nese? What's that?" Cameron looks up at him.

Riki clutches his chest with a painful expression. "Your mom is failing you at life just a little bit.' he whispers.

"Uncle Ki how old are you? Are you 50?"
"50???? What has your mom been saying about me!!" Cameron starts giggling.

Cera gets off the couch to play with toys and riki decides to lay on the floor beside her.
"Is that a Mercedes?" He asks.
Cera smirks before smacking the car into riki's skull.
"AH! FU-" he cut himself off. The two girls cracked up at that and Cameron wanted to join in.
Cameron grabs a truck and throws it at his chest. "Guys stop it." He demands sternly.

"Uncle Ki are you mad at us? We didn't want to make you mad." Cameron backs up , sucking on her thumb.

"Annoyed. Not mad. Throwing trucks are not okay. " He gets up and collect the trucks and the girls start crying. "You know what you two get another chance." He sets them down.
"I want a piggy back ride!" Cera sticks her arm up smiling as if she didn't cry a second ago. "Come here Cer."

Riki squats beside her and she climbs his back.

Cameron stares at the TV watching Elmo talk.

"Faster! " Cera slaps his shoulder. "I didn't even get a chance to move yet-" when Riki stands up he spins. "I'm scared!!" Cera giggles. "Scared? It's okay I got you!" He spins faster and she laughs harder.

Cameron spaces out at the TV. "I miss daddy.."

"Stop!" Cera cries and he stops spinning immediately. "Are you okay?" He asks. " Im dizzy!" She hugs his legs. "I'm sorry cer..." he pats her back. "daddy used to lift us.... "
Riki presses his lips together. " uncle kiwi are you going to be out new daddy?"

He sighs. "You shouldn't bring him up... I'm just uncle riki-err uncle kiwi okay?" He grabs her waist to lift her up. "He used to throw us!" "ill do it better than him , alright!"
He tosses her and she shrieks, laughing and riki can feel his heart warming up at this sweet moment. He's glad to be here with them.

"I love you guys." he smiles.

"i love you too uncle kiwi!!"

There's a knock on the front door and riki catches Cera one last time before holding her on his waist . "Is she back that quickly?" Riki ruffles Cera hair before unlocking the door. "Mommy's here?" She lays her head on his chest.
"i don't know.." he mutters and swings the door open..

"Daddy!!!" Cera screams and riki cringes from the volume.
"Ow." he rubs his ear with a hand.
The guy in front of Riki does not have the happiest expression on his face.
And riki feels goosebumps crawl on his skin.
He has to play this off good.
"Who are you? And why the fuck are you holding my daughter?"
Riki saw the guys jaw was clenched.
"uh- babysitting." He quickly sets Cera down. Blood freezing.
"Daddy you're back!!" Cera hugs his legs.
"Cera who is this man?"
"Uncle Kiwi" she puts her hands behind her back.
"Uncle kiwi?" his gaze flicks to Riki and riki flinches.
"yeah!"
Cameron runs out the house hearing the commotion.
"DADDY YOU'RE BACK! I KNEW IT I KNEW YOUD BE BACK!"
"Cameron is this Mommy's new boyfriend?"
The dad lifts Cameron into a hug.
"Yeah! I missed you so much! Don't leave !!"
The dad immediately placed Cameron down.
"you just waited huh. Just waisted to swoop in and steal my life my kids and my girlfriend." He steps closer to Riki and Riki steps back.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
The dad pushes riki. And riki's eyebrows knit together.
"Get the fuck out of my house."
"Im not leaving."
"You're seriously going to make me punch you in front of my children? "
"Youre not going to punch me. Why don't you just leave huh? Yn wouldn't want you here anyway."
As soon as those words exited riki's mouth , a fist impacted his face , popping him right in the nose.
"Fuck." Riki pushed the dad, nose immediately bleeding.