2

________

Jay and Niki enter the nursery and the babies start laughing. "Riki! Riki!"
"Uncle riki. " Jay corrects.
"Uncle Riki is here wake up Cera!"
Cameron shakes her sister awake and riki snickers. "I'm famous here I guess,"
The two climb out the crib. "Does yn know they can do that?" Jay asks scooping up a kid.
"Yeah. " Riki scoops up the other.
"Uncle Jay I missed you!" Cameron hugs him. "I missed you too," he plants a kiss on her forehead.

"Uncle...riki?" Cera grabs at his ring. "Yes that's me. " He ruffles her hair.

"Thought you didn't want a girl with kids." Jay's eyebrow lifts. "Tch I don't... these two are really cute okay. "
"That's how they get you!!" Jay jokes.
"I think babies are a form of psychological warfare."
"You're not too wrong."

"I want that." Cera grabs his finger for the ring. "It's mine. Which one is this?" Riki whispers.
"Yn dresses Cameron in light colors and Cera in dark colors."
"Ohhh."
"Please riki!"
"You want my ring?"
"Please.." Cera rests her head on his arm. "Well I can't say no." Riki takes off his ring and hands it over and Cera immediately shoves it in her mouth. "What the fuck!"
"Language!" Jay scolds.
"She ate my fucking Ring!"
"What?"
Riki drives her mouth open to grab the ring out and it's slimy.
"Do you know how much this ring costs?"
"No ."
"A Lot okay??"
"What does fucking mean?" Cameron asks.
"Riki you absolute brainless creature -'' Jay sets Cameron down and Riki sets Cera down.
"Hey! Don't say that."

She giggles. "Why can't I say fucking?" She asks innocently.

The guys look at each other. "Fix it now." Jay orders. "Kid I said don't say that it's a bad word."
"A bad word? "
"Yeah your mom is going to be really angry with me and you if you keep saying that."
"Uncle riki why can you say it?"
"Because I'm a grown up okay?"
"I wanna be a grown up!"
"No you don't trust me."

Jay squats in front of Cera. "So you're the one who rarely speaks huh?" she nods.
"But cera said words like 5 minutes ago!" Her sister holds up five fingers.
Riki thinks about her off time counting skills.
" I can say words too." Cera spits out.
Jay claps. "Good job!"
"Daddy said she might be stupid."
The men look at each other. "Hey . Your dad is a bad man, do not mention him and do not call your sister stupid."
"Okay uncle Jay... Can we play?"
"What should we play?"

"I want a ring. " Cera walks to Riki and Taps his leg. "No. I'm not getting more slob on my jewelry!"
"Pick me up!" Riki listens and stations her in his hip.

"What game should we play?" Riki asks jay.
"Good question, maybe tag. Hide and seek is a bit too scary."
Cera sticks her hand in Riki's pocket.
"Yeah they're way too young. Maybe we can play pirate or something." Riki grins.
"Great idea! Just please watch your mouth. "
"Got it bro." When riki looks at Cera she's biting a rolled joint like it's corn.
"FUCK! MY SHIT!" he grabs it from her. "You! DEMON! " he lets her down to inspect it.
"Riki!?" Jay scolds with daggers.
"Bro I spent like half an Hour on this fucking thing!! Just for some greasy toddler to chew IT! AHHHH "
"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Jay yells at him and the kids watch quietly.
"Why did you bring that with you!" Jay asks.
"none of your business .. "
"You're gonna end up killing one of them if you keep being you."
"How would I know her grubby hands would go in my pocket!"
"Fuck?" Cera states up at the guys.
"Hey that's a bad word!" Riki squats , scolding her.
"Uncle Riki, what's a joint? " Cameron asks.

"Yn is going to murder us." Jay rolls his eyes.
______

The guys ended up playing pirate with the girls.

"Hell I'm drowning!!!" Riki fakes. "Cera save uncle Riki!" Cameron demands. Cera walks over and Riki takes her hand getting up. "You saved me , how can I ever repay you." " A kiss!" Riki pecks her head. She starts clapping. "I want one too.." Cameron sulks. Riki pecks her head next. "There now back to ship !! The sea monster jay is coming!! We have to hurry!" He goes in the pillow circle.