6

October 3 months after all events.

____

It was chilly outside so you deicded to take your kids on a stroll to the park with riki.

"They're old enough to walk, why the stroller babe?" Riki slides an arm around your waist.

"Because it'll be harder for someone to take them this way." You respond seeing a playground approaching. "Oh , I didn't think about that." He mumbles.

It takes a couple of seconds and you arrive. "Okay girls. Remember what you do when a stranger approaches you." You stop the stroller and unbuckle them.

"We call for mommy!" Cameron cheers for some reason. "And If i dont respond?" "We stay?" Cera sucks on her thumb and gets pulled out the stroller by you. "No you run!" "I knew that mommy!" Cameron boasts. "Okay good job Cameron." You survery the park and there's other kids a few years older than them. "Go ahead girls be careful, avoid bugs, avoid sharp things okay?"

"Okay mommy! Cera come! Cameron takes her sister's hand and they run to the playground.

You take move the stroller next to a bench and sit, leaning back.

"I think those guys are from our school?" Riki points to your left.

"Huh???" you sit up. By a pond 3 guys and 1 girl are tossing stones.

"Yeah i have that girl in my dance class." He bounces his leg.

As of if they heard the group turns around and walks towards you two. "Are they coming over here?" Riki asks obviosly. "I think so.. I wonder why..." You mutter.

"Riki! Oh my god I didn't expect to see you hear!" The woman cheeses.

"Yeah I'm just chilling with my girlfriend you know." His arm goes around your shoulder. "Is that a fucking stroller?" A guy snickers.

"Riki You didn't seem like the type of guy to have kids this early, like this is mega early." The woman giggles.

You keep quiet. "Oh Eunha I don't have any kids , they're Yn's." Riki jabs a thumb at you.

"So you're dating someone's girl with kids." A guy smirks. Riki takes a deep breath. "She's my girlfriend okay? Thats the only thing that matters."

You tap your nails on the table. This interaction not going how you thought it would.

"Hey, Guy to Guy i think you're being used." The 2nd guy whispers to riki.

"You guys can leave if there's a problem." You finally speak up. Cera comes running over. "Papa kiwi! Look!" she holds a leaf. The group of students snicker. "Laugh at my daughter again and i will whoop ever single last one of you." You stand up.

"Papa kiwi? I think those are his kids-"

"Its complicated okay?" Riki snaps, cutting off a bully. "Look!" Cera walks up to the 3 student, eager to show her new leaf off. "Cera-" You get cut off by Eunha.

"Where's your real daddy kid?" Eunha squats down. "Leave her alone." You grab cera's shoulder, her stumbling back. "My real daddy? He's in jail right mommy? "Cera. Let's go see what Cameron is up to ." You pick her up.

"Awww daddy's in jail huh?" Eunha pouts. Riki steps in. "Eunha shut up you're just mad you can't keep a boyfriend, you go through 3 per week."

"Right." You roll your eyes and take Cera to the play structure.
Eunha gets offended and becomes speechless . "W-you don't know what you're talking about!" She storms off.
"Not cool Riki not cool." A guy shakes his head in disapproval.