Chapter 8 - Bad Timing

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your dedication, can't believe I reached the 20 votes! Hope you  enjoy this chapter! Personally I love this chappy and our editor claims it to be our best one yet! Tell me what you think! All creds go to @TanyB2412 for this chapter.

Lots of Love

Emma 

xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV 

To: Hazza; Nialler; Louissss; DjMalik;

 Message: Hey guys, wondering where you boys are at! I have someone I want you to meet; Nat.

 Lili

xx

 I clicked send and it wasn't long before my phone rang again, signalling a new message. Turns out Louis was the first to reply.

 To: DaMasterPayne

 Message: Hey Liam! The boys, El, Perrie and I are at Pezza's place. Come over - we can't wait to meet her :)

 Boobear

 I turn around to see Nat who had just come out of the bathroom.

 "Ready?" I asked.

"Yup, so where are we off to?" She replied with a smile.

 "I'm taking you to meet some of the other boys"

 Grabbing her hand, I pulled her along to the car.

 Nat’s POV

 His warm hand yanked on mine and my legs followed him as if of their own accord, as we made our way to his car.

 He held open the passenger door and allowed me to climb in. His inviting touch still lingering, I watched him as he made his own way and clambered into the driver’s seat, smiling at me through the mirror.

 Looking away, I seriously couldn’t believe it. I was in the same car as Liam; THE Liam Payne. My heart skipped a beat as the engine purred under my feet and we soared out of the high security apartment parking.

 I watched as London rushed past me, the people, and the buildings zooming past, only giving me a glimpse into everything it held beyond. I smiled and let my mind wonder from the wonders of London, to the beautiful being sitting beside me….

 It wasn’t long before we came to a stop. It had been a quiet ride, but not an awkward silence; more of a thoughtful peace.

 Being the gentlemen he was, he led me out and into another set of apartments. The lift buzzed to life and we travelled up…..1…….2……..5………10……until we reached the top floor.

 Gently grasping my hand, we walked over to a secluded flat in a corner and rang the bell.

 A blond haired young man opened the door with a lively smile.

 “LILI! Yo brothaa! Oh and who’s this lovely lady…?” he questioned with an accent that hinted a little….Irish?

He looked me up and down with a cheeky grin as Liam smiled; “Hey Niall, this is Nat. Now are you gonna invite us in or leave us standing here mate?”

The Irish cutie moved aside and let us into a large, well decorated room.

There were two boys thrown across the sofa, legs and arms flailing everywhere, watching the 70 inch plasma opposite the room. I recognised the one with the crazy brown curls and badass smirk from the plane, who was sprawled across the leather couch, upside-down wrestling another slightly tanned young man with black gravity-defying hair gelled up in a whiff. Harry, I think it was, had the dark-haired man in a head lock and my laugh caught their attention.