Chapter 18 - Viva La Tour

Sorry about all the POV switches in this chapter. Wanted to show you what they were doing at the same time.

Liam's POV

"LOUISS!! LIAMM!!! I LOVEE YOUUU!"

"MARRY ME ZAYN!"

"HARRY LOOK AT ME! I'M MRS STYLES"

"LARRY!!!"

"NIALL I LOVE YOU! PLEASE NIALL! NIALL!"

Screams, everywhere. Words of love and hate were thrown across the airport as the fans struggled to catch our attention. Honestly, I say thank god for the barrier, because if that wasn't there...we would basically be torn to shreds. These girls can and will do anything to get a little piece of us, and this will always be something I will never quite understand. 

Walking towards the terminal gates, I grab a few phones and take pictures with the screaming girls, signing a few autographs as well. The other boys do the same as they too, make their way to the terminal gate with me.

Normally we aren't allowed to be all together in such big public places when it wasn't necessary, but I pulled a few strings and eventually got the permission I needed to be at the airport to meet Nat.  When the others found out, they asked to join me, so in result, we shut down a whole terminal as a safety precaution. The fans had been waiting for hours to get a glimpse of us and honestly, I am not sure how much longer those barriers would hold. Which brings me down to another thing I'm grateful for; security. 

This is the final week of the American leg of the tour and we are spending it in Tampa, Florida before we head over to Australia. Since the trip from London to Florida is shorter than the trip from London to Melbourne, Nat had decided to meet us here. She's never been to the states before anyway, so this was a great opportunity for her.

I look at my watch, but am once again disappointed to see that only 1 minute had passed since I last checked. I’m never this fidgety or anxious, but I couldn’t help but show my impatience. Self-control, sadly wasn’t my thing. Not anymore.

Checking my watch once more, I was dissapointed when I saw  there was still a lot of time before Natalie lands in Orlando Internatoional.  I grab my phone out and sink to the floor, looking for something to keep my mind occupied while I waited. How to kill 20 minutes?

***

Nat’s POV

“Good morning, ladies and Gentleman, once again I would like to thank you for choosing British Airways, the safe skies. Now, all passengers must now be reminded to please raise all seats to an upright position as the seat belt sign will be turned on momentarily. Once again, ladies and gentlemen there is to be no smoking in the cabin. As we begin our decent onto this lovely 35 degree day in Orlando International, it is currently 9:45 in the morning  and we are expected at the terminal by 10:05am. I hope you’ve had a pleasant flight and remember, choose British Airways, the safe skies.”

The message over the PA system was cut off before moments later a ding going off overhead, signalling everyone to return to their seats and to put on their seat belts.

One month. It’d been one, horrible, slow month. Never again do I want to be separated for so long after only such a short little time together. I remember a few weeks before the boys left on tour , I went out and bought Liam and I scrapbooks or journal like things, so we can record all the memories we have when we’re not together, so that when we are, we can share them. Since Liam left, not many good things have happened so my pages are generally empty, but from what I've seen on the tabloids, Liam's has been eventful so I hope he's written something. I hope he didn't forget about me. I hope he didn't find someone better, there are definitely a lot of more suitable girls out there. I certainly didn't forget him, though.