Chapter 10 - First Date

A/N Hi guys, so sorry for not updating sooner! Tany and I have been busy but I doubt we've disappointed with this chapter :P Took forever to write, its probs my fave chapter so far...so tell me what you think! Lots of credit to Tany, despite her demanding busy life style she did some magic with this chapter! Please visit her account and vote for her too. <3

-:-:-:-:

Nat's POV

To be honest, I was a little taken aback when Liam asked me out, but oh how happy I was that he did!

The thought of Liam was making my heart flutter. I didn’t know what my feelings were for him yet...but he had an effect on me like no other, not to mention his gorgeous looks and his innocent personality. To refuse him was equivalent to kicking a puppy dog. Fate had it, but I was starting to wonder if we were made for each other.

I slipped on my new, body hugging, strapless blue bandage dress, as I turned on my iPod, blasting Havana Brown's 'Big Banana' through my speakers. It wasn't an amazing song but it was catchy, hilarious and really got me pumped up.

I danced across my room whilst putting in my earrings, necklace and my favourite perfume; R'bel Fleur By Rihanna. The fragrance gave me a sense of confidence like no other, and the scent was to die for.

Then I looked at the time…. CRAP!

6:48pm

Liam was picking me up in 12 minutes and I still didn't have my shoes or make up on.

"Abby! Where are you?" I yelled from the bathroom, searching for my makeup bag. I know I left it somewhere...

"Yeah Nat, wassup?" The brunette girl that stepped out of the bathroom was a mirror image of Taylor Swift except, obviously brunette and...she had a slightly exuberant taste in clothes.

Abby was just into racy outfits and showing off what made her beautiful. She still had values and was a sweet, educated young women...just with a trail of boys chasing after her. But why wouldn't she? She could make anyone drool.

"Shoes, please! I don't have anything to match this...could I borrow your light blue pumps? Please!" I pleaded.

"NA DUH! Of course! What are roomies for? I'll go fetch them!" And with that Abby turned around to search for her blue heels.

"Thank you SO much Abs!" I chirped.

OK Shoes taken care of, now...make up.

Abby came back, tossed me the pumps and looked at me

“Oh my, you need makeup babe! “she squealed

I trusted her, and let her take over and do me up.

10 minutes later I spun around to face the mirror and gasped.

My makeup was simple, nothing over the top but stunning. My lips were red with gloss for a shine and my eyes were smoky black with a shimmer of silver laced with blue. My blush was slight, and my cheekbones perfectly defined.

“Whatya think gurl?” Abby questioned, smiling at her masterpiece.

“Wow Abby……it’s amazing!”

She laughed; “He won’t be able to keep his hands off you!”

Blushing, I hugged her and scanned myself in the mirror once more.

"Thank you so much Abs! By the way tell El I'm out with Liam. She'll know who I'm talking about."

And with that I headed outside of the university, waiting for Liam without a minute to spare; 6:59pm.