Enchanted

I return home after my meeting with Simon and John, pulling out my own notebook I write a couple of letters so the people close to me don't feel abandoned. I start with the girl who stole my heart.
Kitkat,
If you're reading this then I'm gone. Not dead but gone. What John said isn't true, I didn't go on a long supply mission, I went to find Mrs P. I know it sounds crazy but she's alive. I found her notebook and I need to save her. It's the right thing to do. I decided I wouldn't say goodbye, it would hurt too much and maybe that's selfish but if you told me to stay then I would and I can't stay with her still out there. I'm going to miss you darling even when you spill shit on the carpet and fall over. I'll still miss you. I'm coming back to you and when that day comes I want to have a seriously long chat with you and fill you in with everything you missed and everything I missed. Like the days in Soundproof Room 3. Keep my guitar safe for me. I'm going to need it for when I come back and don't forget to play with Harper for me every now and then. It's not going to be the same when I'm gone, the house will be quiet and so I want you to surround yourself with people that love you because I don't want you to get stuck in your own dark place. I want to make sure you know that I'm leaving for myself not because of you. I could never leave because of you but if I know you well enough then I know you're probably blaming yourself. I'm sorry Kitkat. I'm sorry that I didn't say goodbye but I just don't think I am strong enough and hopefully when I come back you'll forgive me for leaving you.
Love always,
Ror

Tears start to roll down my cheeks and a couple litter the bottom of the page. I rub them from my eyes and start another letter, to the girl that I broke.

My Lexi,
I don't know if I can even call you that after everything I done but I've done it anyway. I've gone to find someone, someone I'm very close to. I'm not running away from you and everything I said two weeks ago was true. I said I want to save our friendship and I do. Maybe me leaving is the space you need. If I stayed you would still see me every day and that isn't healthy for you after everything I've done. I'm sorry Lex, I'm sorry for using your emotions to my benefit because I did, I realise that now and I'm sorry. I'm coming back, I'm coming back to Hillside and when I do I hope our friendship will be fixed. I'm not running from my problems before you say that. I'm hoping this will fix it. If I'm being honest this time away might make me learn a thing or two about love and maybe when I come back any questions you might have I could answer. Deep down I know I fucked things up and I hope that we can fix this. I want to offer some advice but I don't want to sound condescending especially since I hurt you so much. You can skip this if you want but I hope you read it. You're right I do love Alessia. But I loved you too. Not in the romantic way but in a way that I loved us. Our friendship. You didn't deserve what I put you through and quite frankly I hate myself for doing it. I'm going to learn though, learn that that wasn't right and come back and apologise properly. Maybe my friend could give me some advice. She'd probably slap me a few times but I guess I deserve it. That wasn't the advice though, my advice is that you deserve better, find yourself a funny, smart, kind and beautiful girl and build yourself a life. I'm not the one you love, so find your person Lex, they're out there and I'm pretty sure they want to find you too.
Forever your Bonita.