Kakashi special

KAKASHI'S POV

I got up today like every other day. For a second I forgot I was a teacher so I had to get up despite my strong desire to stay in bed. Everything was going smoothly. Or so I thought. Let's just say I had a very interesting day planned ahead, of which I had no idea about. After leaving the shower , I got dressed. Even though I have read Makeout Paradise several times, I still find it interesting and can't wait to read the sequels. So obviously I've been pressuring jiraiya to continue writing the next book. Inorder for that to happen he has to take about a year or so off school so he has thought about making me principal. I declined and instead told him that it should be iruka taking the spot. He does have the best traits to lead this school. I grabbed a new mask and headed out. A Lot of people, including my students, have asked to see my face. I don't understand why they have this obscene obsession with seeing my face. It's just like anyone's face. Average. I have it on because I want to. I've worn it since I was young so it's become a part of me. It would be bad if it was mandatory to wear one, like if a pandemic happened or something( ;))) ). When I stepped out of my car to go into the school, I felt a strange vibe. Something was off, but I couldn't quite pin it. It was quiet. Too quiet. Is today a holiday that I missed? Unfortunately for me it wasn't. I saw students in the halls. Entering my homeroom I had seen something I wished I had never seen. The student .... WERE DOING WORK. WHAT? I hadn't left any work , nor was there a supply. They were sitting at their desks , calmly doing their work. It was peaceful. Am i sure i'm in the right class??? Yes room 211. This is beyond strange. I sat down and continued reading makeout paradise. Something is missing. There is normally a zoo of animals I call students going crazy about being teenagers. I shouldve realised in hindsight who was missing from the class and found it suspicious why. After homeroom ended, I got up and went to the teachers lounge for a snack. Walking through the halls I found lots of kids staring at me. Especially the girls. Did they find out I was reading pron at school? Nah , I'm too much of a ninja. I got a banana from my cubby, but there was something else there. A letter, with a heart stamped on the front. Is this what I think it is? It couldn't be. I quickly put my banana down to open it. I could get into major trouble for this if it's a student. There wasn't a name on it.

( My dear love,

I love you so much

I love the sound of your voice

And the way we touch

I have admired you from afar

Ever since the day i laid my eyes on you

I've wanted to make you mine

I hope you know you've won the key to my heart

Love, H )

I quickly closed the letter after reading that last part. Someone wrote me a love letter. Are they serious?

LATER THAT DAY

I went to the printing room to print out some worksheets for the next class. You might be wondering what I did with the letter? I shredded it and threw it out. I wasn't gonna be caught having evidence of a confession from a student. That can only end badly. " Hey Kakashi," one of my coworkers said. " Hey Hanare, " I replied. She walked over to me with some papers. " Do you want to print first?" I asked. " No, it's ok," She said. A little while passed before she said something. " Say Kakashi , are you married?" she asked. That's a bit of a personal question. " no '' I responded. " oh that's weird since you're such a good man. I'm surprised no one has snatched you yet hahaha " She said teasingly. " Do you plan to get married in the future?" she asked. " I don't know Hanare. I haven't met the right person yet" I responded. " Oh, that's a shame. But let's say theoretically you do meet the right person, would you like to have kids?" she asked. What is she getting at? " yes. I actually really like kids.'' I said. ''You are saying you're willing-'' she said but was interrupted by the sound of the printing machine finishing printing. "What were you saying?" I said. " Oh no it's ok, you probably have things to do '' she said. ''Ok," I say, ending the conversation. I grabbed the papers and went to my class. That was a bit of a strange encounter.