Chapter - 31

Next day 🌅
At Rishab and Harshit place.....

The morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow in the room shared by Rishab and Harshit. Rishab stirred in his bed, his thoughts immediately drifting to Ritika, his girlfriend, who he missed dearly. Meanwhile, Harshit lay awake, his mind filled with thoughts of Shreya, longing for her presence beside him.

Harshit: "Yaar, Shreya kya kar rahi hogi abhi? Do din hue hai vacation shuru hote hue, aur mujhe uski yaad aa rahi hai."
Rishab: "Haan yaar, inn ladkiyon ne kya jadoo kar diya hai ki unke bina ek minute bhi ek saal ke barabar lag raha hai."
Harshit: "Mein toh yeh soch raha hu, do din ka nahi kaatrahe, do hafte kaise guzarenge?"

As they exchanged their thoughts, the longing for their girlfriends grew stronger. Determined to see them, they quickly got ready and made plans to meet their girlfriends as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------------------
After some time.....

After getting ready, Rishab and Harshit quickly made their way to Ritika and Shreya's respective homes. With eager hearts and hopeful smiles, they knocked on their girlfriends' doors, yearning to see their beloved faces once again. As the doors swung open, Rishab and Harshit's eyes lit up with joy, and they rushed forward to embrace Ritika and Shreya in warm hugs.

At Ritika's place.....

Ritika's eyes widened in surprise as she opened the door to find Rishab standing there, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "Ritika, Rishab, tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" she questioned, her voice a mix of astonishment and amusement.

Rishab grinned, his heart racing with excitement , leaning in closer to Ritika, his breath warm against her skin.

Ritika instinctively pushed him away, a playful smirk dancing on her lips. "Rishab, kya kar rahe ho? Koi dekh lega," she whispered, glancing around nervously.

Undeterred, Rishab's eyes sparkled with mischief as he wrapped his arms around Ritika, pulling her into a tight embrace. "Ritika, mein tumhara boyfriend hoon. Apni girlfriend se milne bhi nahi aa sakta?" he joked, peppering kisses on her cheeks.

Ritika giggled, blushing at Rishab's affectionate display. "Kya kar rahe ho, Rishab? Koi dekh lega," she protested, gently tapping his chest with her hand.

Rishab laughed, his heart swelling with love for Ritika. "Kuch nahi hoga, Ritika. Mein kuch hone hi nahi dunga. Jab aate samay sab dekh liya tha, koi nahi bahar. Abb mein andar aa sakta hoon," he reassured her, his voice soft and earnest.

Ritika hesitated for a moment, her gaze lingering on Rishab's earnest expression. "Nahi, Rishab. Mummy hai ghar pe. Unse kya kahugi? Kon ho tum?" she whispered, her voice tinged with concern.

But before she could finish her sentence, Rishab gently pressed his lips against hers, silencing her worries with a tender kiss. As their lips met in a sweet embrace, the world around them faded away, leaving only the warmth of their love enveloping them in its comforting embrace.

As they parted from their tender kiss, Rishab gently caressed Ritika's cheek, a warm smile playing on his lips. "Ritika, keh dena mein tumhare college ka friend hoon aur tumhe notes lene aaya hoon," he said softly, his voice filled with affection.

Ritika nodded, her cheeks flushed with a rosy hue. "Okk, chalo ander," she replied, her heart fluttering with excitement as she opened the door wider, allowing Rishab to step inside.