Chapter - 34

I'll fast-forward through Abhishek and Kashish's story to avoid tedious detail and keep the narrative engaging.

After few months.....
In the girl's hostel.....

In their cozy hostel room, Kashish, Ritika, Shreya, and Divya lounged around, seeking relief from their boredom. Divya, with a hint of frustration, voiced the group's sentiment, "Girls, I'm so bored."

Shreya, with a teasing tone, responded, "Well, what do you suggest we do then?"

Divya sighed, reminiscing, "It's been a whole year since we arrived in Delhi, and our first year is almost over."

Shreya, always ready with a witty remark, quipped, "So, are you planning to fail and repeat the year?"

Their laughter filled the room as Divya playfully hurled her pillow at Shreya.

Regaining composure, Divya continued, "No, no! What I meant was, it's been a year in Delhi, and we haven't even explored the city properly. We haven't even seen the nightlife here!"

Ritika, intrigued, chimed in, "So, you're suggesting we hit the clubs?"

Divya's eyes sparkled with excitement as she proposed, "Yes! Why don't we all go to the club?"

Shreya, taken aback, responded incredulously, "Divya, have you lost your mind? Is this hostel your father's property that the hostel authorities will permit us to go clubbing?"

Undeterred, Divya persisted, her adventurous spirit evident, "You guys just don't get it! Let's do something adventurous. We'll sneak out from the hostel through the window and be back before dawn. No one will ever know."

Ritika, concerned, interjected, "Divya, what did you eat today that's giving you such wild ideas? Are you out of your mind? If anyone catches us sneaking out, they'll kick us out of the hostel and inform our families."

Divya shrugged off Ritika's worries, pointing out, "Come on, no one will see us. Our seniors in the adjacent room are out partying every night. If they can do it, why can't we?"

Shreya, still skeptical, relented, "Alright, fine, I'll go along with your plan. But what about the security guards? How will we evade them?"

Ritika echoed Shreya's concern, "Yes, how will we avoid them?"

Confidently, Divya reassured them, "Don't worry about the guards. They're usually asleep in their chairs by 10 pm. We'll slip past them without a problem."

Divya eagerly inquired, "Okay, who's in for my plan?"

Shreya, always cautious, countered, "First, tell us what your plan is."

Divya explained, "Alright, so tomorrow night, when everyone is fast asleep, we'll sneak out of the hostel, hail a cab, hit the club, and return before morning."

Ritika, voicing her concern, intervened, "But going out alone at night isn't safe."

Shreya, with a confident smirk, brushed off the safety concerns, declaring, "Safety? Who's gonna mess with us? I have a black belt in karate. Anyone tries anything, they'll regret it."