The morning after.

You know when you wake up hungover and you can feel your headache loading in? Like you have about 30 seconds of consciousness before this tremendously awful pain kicks in and you're doomed forever? Well, you didn't even get the 30 seconds.

You felt like your body was going to explode.
You reluctantly blinked awake and slowly scanned your surroundings.

Suddenly you feel movement beside you. Are you on the floor?
Oh god. Am I naked?
I slept with someone and now I'm on the floor. Perfect.
Oh god if I slept with Alan I'm going to have to change my name and move to another dimension.
Suddenly you feel someone tripping over your body and landing on the floor opposite. THANK GOD IT WAS ALAN.
So who's beside me?
What the fuck did you do last night?

Who the fuck did you do last night.

You looked down to see that you were only wearing a bra and underwear. Shit.

"What the fuck?" a familiar voice groaned from under the same blanket. Phil.

You sat up, still not fully aware of what was going on. Phil turned towards you, he was shirtless.
You wanted so badly to take in the sight of this but you had to focus on the matter at hand. Before either of you could say anything,Alan started hyperventilating.

"There is a tiger in the bathroom" he cried "THERES A JUNGLE CAT IN THE BATHROOM"

"Jesus I'll check it out" you said, just wanting Alan to stop shouting, every syllable he uttered hurt your head even more.

You picked yourself up off the floor and stumbled towards the bathroom, you opened the door and glanced at the tiger lying on the carpet.

"Yeah there's a tiger in there" you muttered nonchalantly, you were a little preoccupied with the whole sleeping with Phil situation. And fairly so.

You turned back and saw the three guys staring at you, oh right, you were only wearing underwear. "Jesus taking a fuckin picture" you said, Stu and Alan turned away but Phil didn't.
Standing up so quickly had made you feel faint so you tip toed back to Phil on the floor.

"Hey so we obviously...uh" Phil muttered, as if it wasn't clear to the entire world that you two had fucked.
"Yeah looks like it" you grumbled, you hated mornings, so hungover mornings were your worst nightmare.
"Right right" Phil said, looking at the floor "you didn't see a uh... condom lying around..?" he said, picking up the blanket.

You chuckled, "Phil if we were drunk enough to fuck, I don't think we would've remembered a condom" you filled up a glass of water at the sink.

Phil dragged a hand through his hair, clearly stressing, and wondering why you weren't stressing.

"Relax Phil I'm on the pill" you said, if you weren't you would probably be having a meltdown right now. He loosened up "right yeah..that's good" he said while putting on a shirt.

Great. You had done the thing some girls can only dream of. You slept with Phil Wenneck. Oh and the worst part? You couldn't remember a thing.
Typical.
You chugged about 10 glasses of water before finding a discarded shirt on the ground and putting it on, you felt fine wearing underwear around the kitchen but the other men present clearly didn't.

You joined the guys on the couch, who were marvelling at the same things you were.
"What the fuck did we get up to last night man?" Phil asked in disbelief.
"Guys they have my credit card downstairs I'm so screwed" Stu groaned
"Guys am I missing a tooth?" He inquired, showing you and Phil his now gapped smile.
"Holy shit dude" you and Phil said in unison.

"MY LATERAL INCISOR IS GONE! ITS GONE!" Stu shrieked, causing you and Phil to wince.
"Okay calm down we're fine.Everything's fine" Phil said trying to control Stu's impending breakdown.