Claws and Concussions...

You arrived back at the hotel a while later.
Your hair dishevelled and cheek sliced down the side, 'but in a hot way' according to the hotel receptionist who you borrowed a hairbrush off.

Phil had cut his lip and had blood all over his collar, which you thought was extremely attractive but kept that to yourself.

Everyone was tired and ready to leave Las Vegas, they called her Sin City for a goddamn reason.

You trudged your way up to the hotel room.

"Wait guys, guys, what about the tiger? What if he got out?" Alan asked.
"Oh fuck, I keep forgetting about the goddamn tiger." Phil groaned, voicing your opinion completely.
"Oh god, how the fuck did that even get in there?" You wondered.
"I don't know because I don't remember" Stu said sharply, directing his gaze to Alan.
"One of the side effects of roofies is memory loss" Alan said matter of factly.

You opened your mouth to protest, ready to rip him to shreds for his stupidity once again.

However you were stopped, Phil put his thumb to your lips, saying a "sh sh we have to keep it down" and opening the door to the hotel room.
You kept back your smirk for as long as you could. 'It's not the time' you kept telling yourself-as you replayed him shushing you over and over in your mind...your lips already  missing the feeling of his finger.

As you walked in, the song 'In the air tonight' by Phil Collins was blasting from the lounge.
"Did we leave the music on?" Phil asked, you shook your head "no..right?"

"Quiet quiet!" A large man in a suit came out from literally nowhere, directing you over to a man sitting at the piano.
He turned around.
Holy shit it's Mike Tyson.

Everyone shared this reaction as he approached you, happily singing the song.
"Shh this is my favourite part coming up right now" he said.
"I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT" he sang.
"Oh Lord" Alan sang.
He continued singing, "one more time guys"

You all joined in.

"Oh Lord!"

Without warning, he punched Alan to the floor.
You all swiftly gathered around a now unconscious Alan.
"Wanna explain what the fuck is happening here?" Mike's assistant, Leonard asked.

You glanced at the group leader, Phil. He did his job.

"All right, look we were drugged last night. We have no memory of what happened."
"It's true" Stu added "we got in all kinds of trouble last night and now we can't find our friend"
Mike and Leonard glanced at you "you were in on this too, young lady?"
You shrugged, "Vegas will do that to ya"

Mike grinned at you "I like that one"
Wow Mike Tyson liked you.
Fuck everyone else ever.

"Why the fuck would you want to steal his tiger?" asked Leonard.

Valid question.

"Wait how do you even know we stole it?" You asked,inquisitively.
He held up a jacket "we found that in the tigers cage this morning" it was Doug's.

"Do you think there's any chance we could go to your house and see if there's any clues about our friend Doug?" Phil asked.
"Absolutely. How else do you think we are gonna get the tiger back anyway?"

You, Phil and Stu were gagged.

"Well we ain't gonna put it in the Bentley" Leonard said, upon seeing your faces, and exiting with Mike.
"Don't make me come back here"