11:30 - l.mk

11:30. It was a silent night. The atmosphere was cold and breezy. With your figure on the bed, laying down, hands wrapped around your pillow, imagining it was your boyfriend.

You sighed before mumbling.

"I'm bored"

"Kinda missing my boyfriend." You spoke softly, while closing your eyes, imagining the days where your idol boyfriend hasn't debuted yet.

Those times where he plays you his guitar and sings for you whenever you have trouble sleeping.

Those times where he first bought you a Polaroid Camera so you could capture all the things you loved in the world. The first thing you took a photo of was him.

How overprotective he gets whenever his members would engage in a conversation with you. It entertained you in a way.

Just as you were reminiscing about all those wonderful memories, the door slightly made a sound, revealing your boyfriend, Mark.

"Baby !" You happily exclaimed as you ran up to his arms.

"Awe, my love... You missed me that much?" He spoke as he sniffed your scent. He loved smelling your scent, it makes him feel like he's home.

"Dear, I have a day off tomorrow, how would you like to spend it together, hm?" He asks, while you look at him with sparkling eyes.

"Anything will do, as long as I'm with you." You replied, smiling.

"Let's go sleep? I'll sing you a song." He exclaimed as he pats your head.

And he was back, your boyfriend was back.