Drive - DREAM

The awaited day, it's finally today. Our Graduation. The last of our youth days.

I fixed my toga, while I looked at the stage. Just then I heard my name being called.

"Valedictorian, Ms. Kang Airi."

I went up the stage, as saw 7 boys cheering for me. Of course, it was the dreamies.

I cleared my throat as mixed the mic.

"Okay wow uh, hello? Okay, Hello everyone."

"Thank you, uh... I- actually-"

I was having a hard time with my speech because of the lump forming in my throat. Suddenly, I felt my eyes getting watery.

"I... Um sorry everyone for crying but I can't avoid this from happening. 'Cause like finally after years and years of sacrifices. We made it. I don't regret anything. I'm proud of myself and everyone here. Thank you for working hard... And thank you for this opportunity. I'm honored to have the title Valedictorian of NCIT's batch 24' see you all next time..."

I held my diploma as I went down to greet the guys. I was immediately greeted by a group hug.

"Damn who hurt y'all?"

I looked at Jaemin and Jisung, crying. Haechan then hand me a bouquet.

"Here... I'm proud of you, Miss Valedictorian."

He smiled while I did back.

"Why thank you. I'm proud of you too, Mr. Salutatorian."

I giggled while he patted my head.

"Dang, your speech up there. Best one yet, I don't cry often but hell... Today was different."

Jaemin spoke while wiping his tears away.

"Guys why is there water coming out of my eyes?"

Chenle panicked while all of us looked at him, with wide eyes.

"Oh my- CHENLE, YOU'RE CRYING."

"dang bae, your speech must've moved him too much, you made him cry. Chenle has never cried before."

Mark added, followed by a chuckle.

"I guess this is it, we'll eventually go to our own paths soon."

"Why the hell would you say that RJ, I hate that."

Jeno hits renjun on the head, playfully.

"Mk, that's not true Injun. Sure, we might go to our own paths because thats life. but that doesn't mean we'll stop being there for each other. We're only one call away alright? Anyone who feels like they need comforting, call us because we'll be there for you."

"Besides, it's not like we're dying. Dream will always remain, to infinity and beyond."

"Well said."