Chapter Two: Family Reunited

Halliwell Manor

San Francisco

America

Me: Can we move this into the dining room?

Phoebe: Why?

Me: More room for people to sit.

Phoebe: Fine.

We got to the dining table. The head of the family talked.

Piper: Spill, Why are you bringing that up? 

Leo: Sandra, that's where all the Wizards live. Of course, that's where many magical energy waves are coming from. Though it would be carious so you follow the wave to where?

Me: Their Bank is called Gringotts. There was a meeting. Goblins of the Wizarding World run the Bank and not of the Wiccan World. Anyway, the Magical Energy Wave that I felt was from an Inheritance Test. So when I arrived, the King of the Goblin People and his Magically Blood Adopted nephew were planning. After I formed from Orbing. The King went off on me. They didn't know about the Wiccan World after all. The Nephew turned to me, and I found him.

The adults gasped.

Wyatt: Mom, what is Elder Sandra talking about?

Piper: After you were born, we discovered the truth. Well, it was a full truth.

Chris: Can you please get to the point?

Piper: Watch that tone with me, Christopher Perry. I was getting there. Anyway, it turns out I was pregnant with twins. We didn't find out until you and your older brother were born.

Piper's Kids: We have another sibling.

Piper: Yeah, kids, you do have another brother. He was taken after we left to fight a demon. Your father had to use the bathroom. The person who took your brother got in very stealthily and took him with you.

Me: Your son has been practicing wizarding Magic, and I think you have wizarding Magic in your Bloodline somewhere.

Paige: Really?

Piper: We can always ask Grams and Mom when we get done seeing my son.

Me: I was going to ask that question, but you beat me to it by answering before I even asked. I will let them know that you want to meet him.

They nodded.

I orbed back to them.

Halliwell Manor

San Francisco

Attic

Piper's Pov

We walked into the Attic, and I went over to the book.

I opened the book and turned the pages until I found the Spirit Summoning Spell.

Piper: Hear these words,

Hear my cry,

Spirit from the other side,

Come to me,

I summon thee,

Cross now the great divide. 

Grams and Mom both appeared. Grams was the one to speak first.

Grams: Girls, why have you summoned us?

We found our son in the Wizarding World. Elder Sandra said he was practicing Wizarding Magic. She said we had some Wizarding Magic in our Bloodline. Is that true?