Chapter 15

Y/N POV

"It has been a while since I last saw you, Boboiboy" Baraka's smirk grew.

"What do you mean by that?" Boboiboy asked.
"Of course you don't remember you were just 4" Baraka mentioned.

"When I was 4?" Boboiboy seemed to be more confused than ever.

"Oh yea what a night it was... The same night when I killed your mother."
As soon as we heard what he said a gasp escaped from our mouth.

Boboiboy eyes widened with shocked.
His hand turned into a fist as anger was growing inside him.

"What nonsense are you talking about my mother is at home completely fine" He said and turned into Blaze.

"Fireballs!" He shouted and started attacking him. All he could see was red he was not thinking straight.

Baraka laughed. "Is this a child's play" He mocked and slapped Boboiboy away.
"Boboiboy, are you ok?" I asked helping him to get up.

"Boboiboy Water" He turned into water and created a giant whale to knock him down but the plan brutally failed.
Baraka's body was too big for Boboiboy to fight alone.

"Guys let's help him out!" Fang said as they all jumped into the battle and started using their powers. And I just stood there but then I saw Percy sneaking away somewhere.
I decided to secretly follow him and check what he is up to.

I saw him entering another cabin filled with weapons which shocked me to core. It was dangerous and looked exactly how they show in Mafia movies.

As he was searching for a weapon I saw a big rod on the floor. I picked it up and with a sigh I decided to attack him.
I know it's reckless of me but I quickly smashed his head with the rod.

"Aaraha" with a groan he fell unconscious.
"Is he dead?" I asked with shock as I saw blood coming out from it.
"Holy shit his blood is blue" I looked away in disgust.

But something which shocked me more was that his body slowly started to fade.
"What the f" I quickly left and went back to where everyone else was.

When I reached there I saw everyone on the ground and Baraka slowly fading.
I quickly went to Boboiboy and helped him to get up.

"What happened here?" I asked.
"I defeated him" He said wiping off his sweat.

"You did?" I asked confusingly.
"Yea he faded away" He replied.

"So did Percy when I hit him" I mentioned.
"You hit Percy?" Yaya asked.
"Yea and he got unconscious but then his body faded" I replied.

"Could that be that their bodies were connected and killing Percy automatically killed Baraka?" Fang gussed.
"Could be" Gopal agreed.

Suddenly Gopal's stomach growled.
"Oops I'm starving" Gopal said and everyone else chuckled.

"You guys go eat. I'll check up on Maya" I said and was about to leave but Boboiboy held my wrist.
"I'll come with you" he said and I nodded.

As soon as we reached the hospital we saw Ying sitting on a bench.
I held her shoulder and gave her a comforting smile.

"It's too dark you must be tired. Go home I'll take care of Maya" I said and Ying smiled.
"Thank you, Y/N. Take care of yourself" she said and bid us farewell.

We entered the room and saw Maya lying on the bed in a very bad condition. I could feel my eyes tearing up but suddenly I felt Boboiboy's arm being wrapped around my waist.
He pulled me closer and put my head on his shoulder.

"It's ok Y/N, cry. You don't have to hold it in. It's better to let it out" As soon he said that I started sobbing. Sobbing so hard that it drenched his shirt. But Boboiboy didn't mind he kept caressing my back to comfort me.

"I am scared Boboiboy" I confessed.
"Of?" He looked at me confusingly.
"Of everything. Of that Monster, of Maya's concerning condition. I can't see her like this. This is really scary"
I explained which made him caressing my hair.

"Y/N, will you do something for me?" He asked and I nodded.
"Leave this place" he said making me look at him.
"This is unsafe. I don't want you to get hurt. So please just leave this place. I can book flight ticket for you then you can go back" Boboiboy said and I just shook my head.

"I'm not leaving. I can't leave you neither Maya. Specially when she is in this condition" I refused.
"I knew you would refuse but I am only saying this for your own safety"

"Won't you protect me?" I asked.
"I can spend my whole life protecting you... But what if something happens to me.. then?" He looked down at his feet which made me realise he himself was very scared and nervous and was trying to not show it so I can feel better.

I tip toed to reach his level and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. He was quite taken aback by it. I slowly wrapped my arms around his torso and I swear I could hear his heartbeat.

"It will be alright.. everything will be alright" I said to comfort him to which he pulled me even closer to feel the warmth of the hug.

"I don't know what I would do without you" He said out of nowhere which made me chuckle.
"I know even if I wasn't there you would have found a way to defeat evil like always" I replied.

"It's not about defeating evil.. it's about my feelings. I could never show my actual feelings so that they all could not lose hope and have faith in me" he confessed.

"I would never lose faith in you, oboi.
I just want you to let me know how you truly feel" I replied which made him chuckle.

"Oboi?" He giggled.
"What?? It's a cute nickname for you!" I pouted.
"Yea really cute" Boboiboy chuckled which made me think he was saying it sarcastically.

"You're an ungrateful brat" I said while hitting his arm which made him burst into laughter.

Just seeing him laugh made me feel good too. I wish I could always be the reason of his smile.

Meanwhile Maya: bruhhh I am almost dead and they kissing and laughing infront of me, so rude!! PDA not allowed!!

A/N- felt cute might kill someone later ^^

HOLY SHITTT!!!! SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME JUST SNAPPED!!!GOD BLESS THE MONSTA ARTIST WHO DREW THIS!! I AM ON MY KNEES SIR!!!

GOD BLESS THE MONSTA ARTIST WHO DREW THIS!! I AM ON MY KNEES SIR!!!