Chapter 3

Y/N POV

"Tok's special hot chocolate with some cookies" Maya served my order and sat beside me.
"Thanks" I started eating the cookies.

"So what happened with you and BoBoiBoy?" She asked.

"Nothing, he just dropped me home on his hoverboard" I replied and started sipping the hot chocolate.

"On his hoverboard!? Damn girl that's so romantic. Did you guys kiss?" She asked making me choke on the drink.
I started coughing badly.

"Is everything alright?" Boboiboy came running and handed me a tissue paper.

"Did you not like the drink?" He questioned.
"No, I loved it! I just don't like a certain someone" I replied while glaring at Maya.

Boboiboy chuckled knowing Maya might have said something.

"Get back to work, will you?" He slightly punched her shoulder and went back to his work.

"I will talk to you later" She got up and left leaving me all alone with my food.

I was about to take the last cookie left on the plate but someone else took it before I could even extend my hand.

"You are the new kid right?" A fat boy asked and ate my cookie.

"That was hers Gopal!" A girl in yellow clothes said and smacked his head.

"Ouch sorry" he apologized while rubbing his head.

"Hii, I am Ying, he is Gopal and that one behind you is Fang"

"Behind me?" I turned around and found someone tall standing.

"Wtf" he literally freaked me out.

"Fang, don't scare her!" Yaya scolded who was standing behind him.

"Ok, whatever" He rolled his eyes and came forward.

"I am Y/N. It's really nice to meet you all" I introduced myself.
"It's our pleasure to be friends with you too" Ying said and gave a comforting smile.

"Hey guys, you all are here already" Boboiboy came running.
"Yes, are you still busy?" Gopal asked.

"Well Y/N is the only one left" he replied.

"Oh I am already done. Sorry for troubling you" I apologised.

"Oh no, no need for that. You can still stay we just talk and watch TV in the end nothing else." He replied.

"Yes Y/N stay here!" Maya came out of nowhere and hopped on my back.

"Oh Maya, you're so heavy!" I struggled to carry her.
"Seriously!" She said and got off my back.

"I feel better now" I sighed in relief earning chuckles from them.

"So what should we do?" Yaya asked.
"Let's watch TV" Ying suggested and everyone agreed.

We all gathered near the counter and Boboiboy turned on the TV.

"What should we watch?" He asked.
"Cartoons?"
"Music"
"No, cooking shows"
"Reality shows maybe?"

Boboiboy kept ignoring everyone knowing they will start arguing over it so he decided to take a look at every channel hoping for something to catch his attention.

He then stopped at a news channel which caught his eyes.

"Hey guys, isn't that the station park?" He asked.
"Yes, it is. What's wrong? Why are they showing this?" Maya asked knowing very well none of them knows.

"Breaking News: A Highschooler named Nate from Pulau Rintis University found mysteriously dead on the street of famous Station park"

"WHAT!" They all shouted in unison.

"How is that possible?" Ying covered her mouth.
"Someone killed Nate!" Tear droplets were coming out of Yaya's eyes.

We all were too shocked to even react properly.

"There are no signs of blood on his body. Due to some police restrictions we can't show you the proper crime spot or the body. But it sure looks horrible. Please take care of yourself and stay safe"

"I can't believe it, we were talking to him just yesterday" Boboiboy mumbled audible enough for us to hear.

"Well more like arguing but yea" Gopal said and everyone gave him a 'shut up' look.

"But seriously who could've done this?" Fang wonders.

"We might get in trouble because we got into a fight the other day. Everyone might suspect us" Fang added and ruffled his porcupine hair in frustration.

"Leave that right now. First we need to make sure that everyone is safe. It's already pretty late, we should go back home" Boboiboy said and everyone agreed.

"Hey Boboiboy, can you drop her home again?" Maya asked.
"Wait no, it should be you. You live near Station park" I argued.

"Y/N is right" Ying agreed.

"Guys come on, you really think something will happen to me? It's fine nothing is going to happen" She convinced us.

"Ok fine but contact us as soon as you reach home." Ying said and she nodded.

"Bye!!" They all bid us farewell and left leaving me and BoBoiBoy alone.

"It's really dangerous right now. I should drop you home in an instant" Boboiboy mumbled.

"BOBOIBOY THUNDERSTORM!" He yelled and changed into an element.

"Hop on my back" He ordered.
"What?" I asked to confirm if I heard it correct.

"Wait no, this is better" He said while carrying me in a bridal style.
"Wha- Boboiboy" I was way too flustered to say anything.

"Hold on tight!" He commanded.
"Wait whatt-" Before I could say anything I felt the sharp cold wind piercing my face.

"Here we are" Boboiboy said and turned back to his normal self.

His eyes widened when he saw me in his arms. He quickly but gently put me down.

"Sorry about that. I don't have full control on my thunderstorm element" He apologized while scratching his nape in embarrassment making me chuckle.

"No need to be sorry. Thank you for dropping me home. Would you like to come inside?" I asked.

"Some other day for sure. I have to check if ochobot has closed the shop or not" he politely refused.

"Ok then, bye" I smiled and waved my hand at him.

"Bye, take care" He waved back and left.

"Aish, that was close. I wouldn't want him to enter my house when it's seriously this messy" I mumbled and decided to clean up the mess.

"I miss my father" I muttered.

A/N- can't relate Y/N I have daddy issues *sobs*
Do vote if you liked the chapter ☆