False Truth

CHOCOL'S POV

after we all finished dancing, i noticed that ellie was not here and i got really worried. i started to search for her. i looked everywhere around the club and I couldn't find her anywhere, I started to think that maybe she left already without saying goodbye- but I didn't think she would leave without at least telling me where she was going. I started to get really worried, could something have happened to her? maybe it was that man again? I felt my palms sweating from nervousness, i should've stayed there with her..
I started to walk towards the backdoor of the club, I was really worried for her now, I was just hoping that nothing bad happened to her, i was finally happy everything was set between us, it meant a had a chance...

i was walking towards the back door, when suddenly, i heard a familiar voice.

Familiar voice: Hey, Gayoung, come here.

I tried to stay calm but inside I felt my heart beating faster from unexpectedness and nervous ness

I tried to stay calm but inside I felt my heart beating faster from unexpectedness and nervous ness. After a few seconds, I managed to pull myself together and forced a smile while walking towards the room she was standing in.

"Oh hey... Bada. What are you doing here?

Bada: oh pleeeease! do not act like so innocent, gayoung-ah

BADA

Bada's harsh words and informal language caught me off guard

Bada's harsh words and informal language caught me off guard. I could feel my face getting flushed with anger and I was starting to struggle to keep my cool.

"What are you talking about?"

Bada: Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about, stay away from her.
Chocol: "stay away from who?"
Bada: Ellie.
Chocol: Ellie? do you know her?

Bada: she didn't even tell you? look how she cares about you. she was in my class yesterday and...did i tell you that we were in the same hip hop class years ago? at first, i was a bit hurt when she didn't remember me, but anyways..

I felt an anger inside of me boiling at how Bada was talking to me. My heart felt like it dropped to the floor when I realized that Bada knew Ellie. I was starting to feel really angry at both of them for hiding the truth from me. haechi said that ellie promised she would practice with us...

Bada: I've liked her since forever, you can't take her away from me.

My blood was boiling when Bada said those words, I felt like she was deliberately trying to provoke me. she felt threatened by me, but i didn't know why.

Bada: this is the last warning, get away from her and mind your business, i can't stand that she keeps talking about you, you're the reason she left yesterday. anyway you need to focus on making more money laughs