Chapter 14 Time to Wake up

~~~~~~~
Jinxx
~~~~~~~

Ever since we were in school I've never liked Ronald Radke and i still don't like him the slightest bit. It sickens me that i trusted him to change his asshole ways for Allison. Shes my best friend and i feel like her older brother in a way and one thing a brother doesnt want to hear their beloved sister cry herself to sleep. Also not wanting to see she only closed her eyes to sleep because her eyes swelled shut because of the crying.

The smug un amused look he was giving me while i stood up to him about Allison was infuriating me beyond belief. That's why i left before any of my anger was turned into physical violence because even though she wouldnt admit it Allison had feelings for the douche and would hate me if i got in a fight with him over something that wasn't wven my business.

Warped was filled with crowds of people either watching their favorite bands, at merch tents/meet and greets, waiting in line for water or the porta potties. The scorching sun made it uncomfortable to walk in the group's of people because of the body heat and sweat.

I only was pulled over by about 3 fans to take pictures and sign before i walked into the restricted section. Thats when i saw Bryan Stars and Johnnie Guilbert walking up to me.

"Hey Jinxx" bryan said while aproching me and smiling kindly with a slight wave

"Hey Bryan. Hey Johnnie." I said looking at the two formiliar YouTubers.

"Would it be ok if we did a quick interview woth you since you dont seem to have much going on?" Bryan asked ad Johnny help the camera.

I thought for a moment. I wasn't in the mood because of radke but Bryan interviews were always fun so i decided to try and lighten my own mood "Sure why not."

With that Johnny began taping and Bryan pulled out his microphone and list of questions printed on a peice of paper "So where is the gang right now you see to be the only one out and about?" He said while looking for the correct page of questions.

"Cailyns meeting motionless and white, Allison is either with her or with denise in the bus and well.....i have no idea where the band is or leah" i said realizing how i lost track of everyone.

He found the right page and we got started "Hello im Bryan Stars and im hear with Black Veil Brides's one and only...."

Bryan pointed the microphone to me and i finished is sentence with "Jinxx i play guitar and occasionally violin."

"Well we have to start off by asking. If you were a porn star what would your porn star name be?"

"Home made cookies" i said keeping a straight face with alot of effort as every one laughed.

"Why not a home made pie or..." Johnny started

I cut him off and only said "Nope"

"Ok next question. If you were a woman, what would your vagina taste like?" Bryan asked

"Definitely like cheese."

"Cheese?"

"Shhh" i said putting ny finger against Bryan lips. All of us ended up laughing till we finally moved on to the next question.

"Now on a tour like this, Exactly how dirty is the bus especially since you've been joined on the road by a group of girls." Bryan asked and pointed the mic at me

"Why dont i just show you?" I began walking and bryan was talking ti the camera about going on a road trip.

I walked past falling in reverses bus then sleeping with sirens then peirce the veil......and our bus was gone "What the hell..."

~~~~~~~~
Ronnies POV
~~~~~~~~

About a hour ago the police arrived and the the tour buses were surrounded by police cars. The Black Veil Brides Bus was missing along with Allison and Denise. I was still angry at her and im pretty sure she just took the bus for a joy ride no matter how much everyone tells me otherwise.

Jinxx started to aproch me at my bus leaving the crime scene "Allisons missing"

"Sounds like a personal problem" i said making direct eye contact with him.

"It isnt funny she wouldnt just take off" he defended her.

"You dont know what upset broken hearted slurs do when they get too emotional and bored" i said coldly causing him to make a discussed sound and walk away. Leaving me there to secretly worry about where A was.

~~~~~~~~
Jinxxs POV
~~~~~~~~

I was sitting talking to the police about what was going on while sitting in the peirce the veil bus.

Vic wouldnt stop freaking out avout Denise "We have to track them or something! What if she gets hurt?" The man made him sit and calm himself.

Thats when i got a text from Denise.

"Allisons dad crazy help"

Was all it said. I shot up from my seat "We have to track this message Alisons in alot of trouble." That didnt really help vics panic attack.

~~~~~~~~

"Dont you dare" i said blocking her dad from laying another finger on her broken body. I shoved him away hard and police were swarming the scene. Victor ran straight into the bus for denise.

"You called the cops Jinxx?" Her disgusting excuse for a father asked.

"For good reason. We're not kids anymore you can't scar us or lay a finger or even your eyes on your daughter ever again." I said angrily before the police took him away.

Quickly i turned picking Allison up and running to one of the cars "She needs a hospital." With that i sat in the back of the police car Allison in my lap. Even unconscious she was still crying.

~~~~~~~~
ALLISON'S POV
~~~~~~~~

Complete darkness and pain. My ribs felt like they went through a grinder. My arm felt like the bone was so broken it was powder. All the bruises on my body preventing much movement.

I forced my eyes open causing my eyelids to throb from irritation. I looked around amd i was in a hospital. My skin was a awful purple black shade and i had a cast on my arm. The only ones in her were Kris, Cailyn, Leah,Denise and Jinxx. I was surrounded by balloons and presents

Denise was the first to see i was awake "Hey.... how you feeling?" She asked and everyone's eyes shot towards me.

"Like i got hit by a bus" i said weakly.

Jinxx was the next to speak "Well technically you got thrown out one."

Leah looked over at him "Not the time"

"Yeah and way too soon" Cailyn added. If i wasnt in so much pain i prove would have smiled. Maybe even laughed.

Kris looked to me "Everyones out side waiting."

Thats when a loud knock sounded at the door.

~~~~~~~~
Ronnies POV
~~~~~~~~

Right when i heard the news it was Allisons father and she was hurt a pit of guilt grew in my stomach. Guilt because i wasnt there for her. Guilt for the way he treated her. Guilt for not helping search for her. Guilt because i love her and did shit to help her.

I rushed to the hospital basically running red lights just to get there. I walked it to see a waiting room packed with everyone. Sleeping with sirens, Peirce the veil, motionless and white even falling in reverse, everyone.

I walked up to the door and hit it frantically. It opened but closed right behind Jinxx as he stepped out shoving me "no ones seeing her especially you"

"Please just let me see if shes ok" i begged.

"No. You dont deserve the satisfaction, you didnt even help find her." He spat "You need to relize how good of a person she is, you need to relize how broken she is, you need to understand not everyone is a band whore.......
You need to wake up."