Chapter 15 Everyone Makes Their Mistakes

Jinxx walked in after a while of being outside of my hospital door. My eyes could barely stay open like i havent slept in weeks and it was hard to hear anything although i was sure Jinxx had to be yelling which made me think it was Ronnie. Thinking of the rock star and what he had said to me made my throat swell from wanting to cry "Was that Ronnie...." i managed to say in a week scratchy voice like i had been crying for hours.

Jinxx gave me a concerned look his muscular arms crossed over his chest standing in the corner against the door. Finally he decided to answer my question after stairing at me contemplating his answer "Dont worry about it just rest"

"I want to know" i said my voice raising slightly but it hurt my rips to breath in enough to yell. "Tell me." My eyes were glossed with tears at the fact Ronnie might be here. I didnt know whether i wanted to stay mad at him or not. All i could think about was how when I thought i was going to die i was thinking of him. Did that meen i wasnt angry anymore?

He looked almost fusterated that i was demanding a answer from him, as if the last thing in the world he wanted to do was tell me who came to the door to visit me. "Yeah it was radke....."

The answer didn't change much since i didnt really want to see him still. Although i did at the same time want to run and hug him. Leahs voice broke me out of my thoughts "Look i don't know what happend with ronnie but i think you should talk to him. Give him a second chance."

"He doesnt deserve her or a second chance" Jinxx said angrily towards leah.

"Everyone deserves a second chance and ive never seen her happier with anyone else so how is it in anyway he doesn't deserve her because thats taking her happiness away" leah argued glaring at Jinxx. "I remember when i first met andy. Me and Allison were on a summer vacation in Ohio and we went for a walk in a local park. We met him at the swing set and no one liked him at first. You know what Allison's advice was to me? That if he made me happy, if it felt right i should be with him. Look at us now" she smiled at me the most kind hearted wide smile and thats when the tears started streaming down my face.

That day he had sat next to her on the swing set and right when they looked at each other i could tell something was going to happen between the two of them. But was that the way i looked at Ronnie?

The tears kept on coming and everyone just kinda sat there and let me get it out "Thats different..." jinxx started

Cailyn cut her off "Not even. What its different because andy and leah were ment to be? How do you know Ronnie isnt Allisons soul mate? Everyone makes mistakes or has stupid misunderstandings " She interrogated.

"Guys!" I said as loud as i could but it came out almost like a small and weak whisper. My tears had started to stop and i wanted the fighting to end "I want you out.... and Ronnie in here."

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

It took about 3 minutes to get jinxx out of the room. Denise ended up calling in vic and Andy to basically drag him out. Not physically of course but they did make him leave forcefully not letting him past the door way till he finally left.

After everyone cleared out it was not even seconds later before Ronnie came running in "A im so sorry.... i feel terrible. My heart feels like its being stomped on from the guilt of this happening to you." It was clear he had been crying because of the redness of his eyes.

My eyes were still heavy from how swollen they were amd it hurt tremendously to talk "It wasnt your fault"

For the first time her examined my body and he had a mixed emotion face with sadness and anger "Theres not even a single part of tou un harmed and i didnt even bother to look for you... i let him hurt you like this. If i haddent yelled at you, you would have been at warped not in the damn bus."

I looked at him with kind calm and forgiving eyes shaking my head "If i was at warped he still would have found me. Non of this was your fault ronnie....and i forgive you for the fight" each of my words came out slow pain obvious in my voice.

He aprochinged me sitting right next to my bed. The colorfullness of all his tattoos caught my attention and i began looking at each permanent image. Then my eyes traveled to his perfect pitch black side parted hair and his eyes coated with water proof eyeliner. I staired at his lips and their movement as he spoke "But if i haddent..."

I cut him off. I was longing to do this since the moment that bus started to move. My lips connected with his and i kissed him for a good minute before pulling away "Its not your fault. Really think if i blamed you that when i thought i was going to die id think about you and how much i...." i started to say but stopped holding back tears partly from the pain of talking but mostly because of the memory of almost getting killed

But i didnt need to finish he did it for me. In a kind soft voice that i had never heard him use before in all the years i knew him. "i love you"