Draco's Second Rival

Sohan came to each table to greet everyone. Anna was chatting to Draco. 'Hello ladies,' Sohan looked at Sofie and Anna. 'My name's Sohan! What's yours?'

'Mine's Sofie,' She said, shaking his hand. Mattheo got a little annoyed but Sofie blushed.

'And you are?' Sohan looked at Anna.

'I'm Anna,' She said in a cold tone.

'Nice to meet you Anna. Oooh! Draco, long time no see,'

'Hello, uh, Sohan!' Draco pretended to be cheerful but actually he was full of jealousy and frustration. Anna wanted to ask what their relationship was until she saw how angry he made Draco. She knew exactly their relationship, enemies.

'Hey Malfoy!' Harry shouted. 'What are you doing to Anna?' Just as Draco thought he had gotten rid of Harry, he didn't.

'Pottah, she's my friend. Can't I hang out with my friend...?'

'Yeah, you can but what about Goyle and Crabbe?' Draco had completely forgotten about them hanging from a tree near Hagrid's hut, he was sure he would've realised there are two men hanging in his favourite apple tree. Draco took a bite from his luscious, green apple and hopped off of the tree he was sitting on. 'Listen here Pottah! Don't interfere with me anymore, I'm fed up with you ruining my life!' He said, like he was performing for Queen Victoria the second.

'I'm not ruining your life!' Pottah shouted.

'Wait 'till my father hears about this!' Draco ran as fast as sonic while Harry ran like the snail trying to get its food. Anna just sat there in confusion and she looked over to Sofie. Kissing... SOHAN!? She ran as fast as she could to Mattheo but then she saw Sofie running to Mattheo and kissing him. She got so confused she fainted on the spot. When Anna woke up she was in the Slytherin common room. 'W- what happened?' Anna stuttered as she slowly sat up. Sofie was there, no one else.

'You fainted, luckily Malfoy caught you!' Sofie told me

'Where is he right now?' She asked quickly.

'He's at Dumbledore's office,' Sofie said.

'Why is he there?'

'He got into trouble by punching Potter and Sohan Digory,'

'Diggory? Anyways, why did he punch them?'

'They said they wanted to hunt you down and take you away from Hogwarts!'

'What the hell! Why are boys so obsessed with me?' Anna seriously said. 'I only have one boy on my mind!'